KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

I'd just like to say that, one of the things I love about your psa's (and sdoom's) is how fleshed out they feel. I used to just go around, getting whatever PSAs I could, I'd throw them into the game, and then I'd get bored of them and find more. I was more interested in the flashy effects than the way they played. But when I managed to get brawl- to work on my wii, I fell in love with it, and I've started playing brawl more competitively (especially as Jigglypuff <3). So now, I only use PSAs that are of a high quality, and really feel like a complete moveset with the ability to chain together attacks, react to things on the spot, etc. instead of just spamming one good move over and over. A lot of your movesets are in my roster, along with sdoom's and mariodk's goku.*cough* Yeah, I've just been lurking around for a while and thought I'd finally thank you for what you do. I sincerely hope you enjoy making characters, because I enjoy playing them!

Is there anyone who would want to be a model importer? :/

Quote from: AangNaruto on October 24, 2011, 11:42:53 PM
I'd just like to say that, one of the things I love about your psa's (and sdoom's) is how fleshed out they feel. I used to just go around, getting whatever PSAs I could, I'd throw them into the game, and then I'd get bored of them and find more. I was more interested in the flashy effects than the way they played. But when I managed to get brawl- to work on my wii, I fell in love with it, and I've started playing brawl more competitively (especially as Jigglypuff <3). So now, I only use PSAs that are of a high quality, and really feel like a complete moveset with the ability to chain together attacks, react to things on the spot, etc. instead of just spamming one good move over and over. A lot of your movesets are in my roster, along with sdoom's and mariodk's goku.*cough* Yeah, I've just been lurking around for a while and thought I'd finally thank you for what you do. I sincerely hope you enjoy making characters, because I enjoy playing them!
Thank you, your post means a lot to me. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on October 25, 2011, 10:24:58 AM
Here's another Carchar preview.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ2FYgPU2p0[/color]

Loving it XD  I'm assuming the version on show is the overpowered version?  I just assumed from how he was able to spam moves like the D Tilt in quick succession like that.  However, this looks really fun to play.  Still, the super scope shot kinda irks me though.  It must at least be possible to disable the sound effect or something :-\

Oh yeah, and I loved how he flew up at the end of the video, as though he was flying up into the sunset after his epic victory XD

October 25, 2011, 10:44:51 AM #1954 Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 10:47:08 AM by _Data_Drain_
Actually, he has a slight on hit cancel system, this isn't the overpowered version.

His damage with his tilts are far less then average.

However, if you have feedback based on the video, don't be shy about it. :P

(Also, he'd be pretty weak for an overpowered PSA, since this match alone took me a few tries to get right.)

(There have been a few changes since this video, like three different up Bs depending on what taunt he last used, one that shoots straight up with fire, one that's... Well, a ROFL Copter, and the one he has now.)

Ah I see.  By the looks of it though, some of those moves will still need a bit more knockback growth.  A good example would be at 0:40 where you built up about 40% just by spamming U Air, then cancelling into the F Air to land the kill.  They should have low base knockback, high knockback growth and a slightly increased SDI multiplier.  

Apart from these, I'm really digging this.  I need a good Fox replacement anyways, so I'll definitely get this.

Quote from: AangNaruto on October 24, 2011, 11:42:53 PM
A lot of your movesets are in my roster, along with sdoom's and mariodk's goku.*cough*

Um...just so you know, I had almost no involvement with the development of Goku

October 25, 2011, 06:05:10 PM #1956 Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 06:07:54 PM by KingJigglypuff
It looks like a different Ganondorf or they modified my Ganon.
...
Edit: Yeah, that's not Dark Lord Ganondorf. >.>
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Ah ok.  I just presumed from the name.  I need to get down to properly playing as him as well.

 :af: CharChar looks like a blast to play  ;D I love that diving spin and bounce attack he has  ;)
^3^

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 25, 2011, 06:11:24 PM
Ah ok.  I just presumed from the name.  I need to get down to properly playing as him as well.
lolk. :P
I'll also take your balancing suggestions into play as well.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

So kjp how mewtwo psa going? since you said only needed  few changes and a FS right and did you ever got around predator spear grabbing problem?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

>.>
<.<
Say SDo0m...you wanna test Carchar out too?

Quote from: Carnage on October 25, 2011, 06:18:41 PM
So kjp how mewtwo psa going? since you said only needed  few changes and a FS right and did you ever got around predator spear grabbing problem?
Mewtwo is just about ready for an Alpha release. And I haven't gotten to Predator yet because I've been so occupied with Mewtwo and Carchar.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 25, 2011, 06:30:35 PM
Yes please ;D
Alright. =P
I'll just make a quick .zip and upload it.
Maybe make a review vid. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

that carchar video looks awesome!!!!

whenevr u release it i'll get it for sure ^^