KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: jokekid on January 09, 2012, 10:43:06 AMfeedback time animation seems smooth, and cool looking, and i tlooks like what its supposed to be, the only fault i see, is that u didnt move the hip bone at all, and he seem a little bit stiff, with his ass all not moving and stuff... >.< other than that, great job
I did move the HipN bone, but not very much. Thanks for the feedback.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on January 10, 2012, 05:37:38 PMBlast out dat Party Rock Anthem!  I say first and 2nd option
Well I managed to take people's advice about taking my hand at animating, and so I did. I'm making animations for a revamp of one of my original characters (not Carchar). And I made quite a few animations. And then I decided to do a full character pack of a well known dance. And I really liked how it came out.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: jokekid on January 09, 2012, 10:43:06 AM
animation seems smooth, and cool looking, and i tlooks like what its supposed to be, the only fault i see, is that u didnt move the hip bone at all, and he seem a little bit stiff, with his ass all not moving and stuff... >.<
other than that, great job
Wow... You pretty much said what I was gonna say. ._.

>.>
<.<
Kit an I have made more updates to Tifa...She's just about ready for a release...Anyone want to test. And those who wanted to test earlier, do you still want to test?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

May I be a tester please I really enjoy your work it is so well done

So no one else wants to test Tifa? >_>
Quote from: DarkAuraKirby on January 11, 2012, 04:02:56 AM
May I be a tester please I really enjoy your work it is so well done
Sure thing. I'll send you the files when I get the chance. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]



>.>
<.<
My idea on how to critique a PSA...

Animations:
0 for the most crappy animations-10 for the best animations.
Swapped animations count too.

Amount of Effort Put Into the PSA:
0 for no effort-10 for most effort.

Balance:
0 for OP-10 for balanced.

Play Style:
0 for no fun at all-10 for very fun.

Glitches/Freezes:
0 for glitches/freezes all the time-10 for no glitches/freezes.

Creativity:
0 for not very creative-10 for very creative.

Overall:
0 for a really bad PSA-10 for a really good PSA.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]



Animations - I would say about a 8  they are well done but a question on the side B in midair is that like bio or something I do love the the effect of the side B in midair the  green arrow then the bubble effect behind it and for some reason it leaves like a part of a rainbow on the part of the stage or something guess aprt of the effect or animation after the attack

Effort - Indeed a 10 I know this stuff is never easy and takes time and practice you sir have a gift for this type of stuff

Balance - Hmm about a 6

Play style - In my opinion it is very fun to play as and kick Cloud and Seph's but with so about a 9

Glitches/Freezes - For the glitches part i do not know if this would be a gltich but the sid b in air after it is done it leaves like a blotchy rainbow effect over the part of the stage I am playing on as for freezes none thus far I would give this a overall 8

Creativity - Very creative a 10 for me

And overall - With some animation fixes on that side b in mid air overall it would be a very fun psa to have and download and add to anyones Pit




I'm glad you like Tifa. But you should give the animating credit to Kit. Afterall, she was the one who started the Tifa Project.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Oh okay then kudos on the animation to Kit very well done I hope my input was of some use I tried my best anyway

Quote from: DarkAuraKirby on January 11, 2012, 11:05:33 PM
Animations - I would say about a 8  they are well done but a question on the side B in midair is that like bio or something I do love the the effect of the side B in midair the  green arrow then the bubble effect behind it and for some reason it leaves like a part of a rainbow on the part of the stage or something guess aprt of the effect or animation after the attack

Effort - Indeed a 10 I know this stuff is never easy and takes time and practice you sir have a gift for this type of stuff

Balance - Hmm about a 6

Play style - In my opinion it is very fun to play as and kick Cloud and Seph's but with so about a 9

Glitches/Freezes - For the glitches part i do not know if this would be a gltich but the sid b in air after it is done it leaves like a blotchy rainbow effect over the part of the stage I am playing on as for freezes none thus far I would give this a overall 8

Creativity - Very creative a 10 for me

And overall - With some animation fixes on that side b in mid air overall it would be a very fun psa to have and download and add to anyones Pit




Quote from: DarkAuraKirby on January 11, 2012, 11:09:40 PM
Oh okay then kudos on the animation to Kit very well done I hope my input was of some use I tried my best anyway
Thanks ^_^ and yeah. Air-S-B was supposed to be bio but I didn't get around re-tweeking the arrow itself. Jiggy did alot of work on the psa side and He's done an awesome job with my "demands" XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Well anyway it was awesome to be able to be a tester to yours and KingJigglyPuff's work I hope I can be of some service in the future