KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on March 30, 2012, 11:05:51 PM
ok hold on

EDIT: here yah go



these are just the csp's

no the best but i like 'em
Those look pretty nice.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

thnx

you want um or are you gonna make other recolors
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.


ok i'll send them to you
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Cant wait for Trex, looks like itll be awesome! :D
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

By the way KJP, have you ever played Warpath:Jurassic Park?
It's a fighting game with only dinosaurs. T-Rex is one of them.
I happen to remember you saying something about making another dinosaur PSA at a later time and then I thought you could perhaps draw inspiration from that game :)
Perhaps it would be possible to rip models from the game too.
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on March 31, 2012, 03:09:50 PM
By the way KJP, have you ever played Warpath:Jurassic Park?
It's a fighting game with only dinosaurs. T-Rex is one of them.
I happen to remember you saying something about making another dinosaur PSA at a later time and then I thought you could perhaps draw inspiration from that game :)
Perhaps it would be possible to rip models from the game too.
I'm not sure about ripping models. But I would really like to get myself a good PlayStation emulator and get the game for it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

go to coolrom.com they have like alot of emulaters on there and roms for them thats where i go for all of my rom needs
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Kjp any chance you can make this be one of t rex alts?
http://www.mediafire.com/?vfktty2dfgixfdg

its a t rex skeleton :P it would look  nice having a dry t rex  :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 31, 2012, 08:46:40 PM
Kjp any chance you can make this be one of t rex alts?
http://www.mediafire.com/?vfktty2dfgixfdg

its a t rex skeleton :P it would look  nice having a dry t rex  :P
The model is a .mb file. 3DS Max doesn't support that type of model. But there is the second best thing.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Discord on March 31, 2012, 10:30:23 PM
The model is a .mb file. 3DS Max doesn't support that type of model. But there is the second best thing.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lool undead t rex? nice
tne mb is a maya  file im sure there is a converter somewhere but that t rex will be a nice addition too xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Discord on March 31, 2012, 10:30:23 PM
The model is a .mb file. 3DS Max doesn't support that type of model. But there is the second best thing.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

cool undead trex texture looks really nice and athentic
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Awesome :D also, I also have a suggestion to a color for T-Rex.

http://www.cgw.com/images/media/DesignSlideShowPages/Trex%20Red%20Series.JPG

I don't know how you make recolors for him so perhaps this "skin" would be too much work, but I'll throw in my suggestion anyways :)
You Never Know!

. . .
>.>
<.<
I was going to release T-Rex today.
. . .
But I don't want people thinking that I'm fooling them. >.>
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i dont think people will think that..vegeta got released tody
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]