KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Carnage on April 02, 2012, 11:23:50 PM
the third video show the glitch i was talking about

If this was a glitch, I like it  x)
Here my GCT an edit of Project M some code of Brawl+ and Brawl- Enabled added in Project M : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27497
___________________________________

hey KJP, i tried your T-Rex PSA and it is a awesome character over yoshi.
i was thinking if you can make giant boss type characters over people,
maybe you could make a Giant Robot PSA, you know put a Gundam Robot
over somebody as your next hack?

i think Gundam on Brawl would be your next best character, have you ever thought about
playing as a giant robot too?

Quote from: david123699 on April 03, 2012, 01:50:00 AM
hey KJP, i tried your T-Rex PSA and it is a awesome character over yoshi.
i was thinking if you can make giant boss type characters over people,
maybe you could make a Giant Robot PSA, you know put a Gundam Robot
over somebody as your next hack?

i think Gundam on Brawl would be your next best character, have you ever thought about
playing as a giant robot too?
It would be nice I agrre with you
Here my GCT an edit of Project M some code of Brawl+ and Brawl- Enabled added in Project M : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27497
___________________________________

yup, i definitely think KJP could pull it off since he made the T-Rex PSA,
Making a giant Gundam PSA would be easy for him if he wanted to make
one?

i think the Gundam should maybe have a machine gun, lasers and a energy
beam sword and he should probably go over Bowser?

yo KJP... i decided to make my own vid of ur t-rex psa... xP

SSSB PSA's - T-Rex by KingJigglyPuff
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

kjp your t rex psa is epic shame no one rigged you an alien queen to make a boss psa like this :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 03, 2012, 10:53:22 AM #3081 Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 01:55:59 AM by Crashouty
Quote from: DSX8 on April 03, 2012, 08:02:23 AM
yo KJP... i decided to make my own vid of ur t-rex psa... xP

SSSB PSA's - T-Rex by KingJigglyPuff
check in the page 205 I alread maded 3 video but nice for the 4

Post Merge: April 04, 2012, 01:55:59 AM

Quote from: =topic=21724.msg870779#msg870779 date=1333443957
it still suprises me that it can use items even though KJP said he made it so he cant...

ArcRay20



only with some item, like the bazooka, health, star ... and nothing more

Proof : T-REX : THE FUTUR VS THE PAST
Here my GCT an edit of Project M some code of Brawl+ and Brawl- Enabled added in Project M : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27497
___________________________________

Quick question: Will you release versions that have different HP value? Like 100?
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on April 04, 2012, 09:48:43 PM
Quick question: Will you release versions that have different HP value? Like 100?
I forgot about that, but I'll get to it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Ok, I'm gone for about 3 months and this is what I come back to? This is extremely awesome, seriously. Great model and PSA, I'm not really sure what else to say about it...



...
I really have to thank you all for your support. :)
T-Rex has been the most popular hack this week so far. =D
I really appreciate it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Well, you deserve it. It was a creative idea, and you implemented it in a fun and interesting way.

OhandShadowSnakemayormaynotrigScytheroverFalcosoyeahthoughtI'dletyouknowlolomg=D

Yeah you do indeed deserve it. Not only was this something completely new, but it was well done too :)
Creatively wise, this is art.
You Never Know!

lol it certainly the first time i've seen someone put a nice boss-like character on here. lol gives people a good chance to make they're 3-man team against your boss character. :D


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.