KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

rel ports dont fix anything when the char and psa are over their original char
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

>.>

<.<

I'm planning on making a full Brawl Mod pack...

>.>

<.<

What's the mod going to be called?

>.>

<.<

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I have the models of the following reptiles that I already rigged and made sure that they work in Brawl:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mod Percentage Progress: About 2%

What's being done now: Character planning and moveset planning.

Character progress:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If anyone can make custom models and if you're interested in the project, then please say so because most of these models either only exist in the mentioned films/documentaries. And I want high quality models to be used in this mod. And before you say anything about T-Rex, I will be updating its moveset and try to find a much better model. Rigging, PSA work, animations, and textures I can do, but I would really appreciate if anyone who has good talent of those types of hacking methods and if you're interested in this project, then please say so. And even better, if you know how to rip models from certain games and T-Pose them and you're interested in the project, then please say so as well. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I can't do any of that stuff :/
But I am VERY interested in this xD
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Alright, I have set up a poll because I do not know who I should put Giganotosaurus over. <_>

Quote from: ShadowWolf613 on June 02, 2012, 05:07:30 PM
I can't do any of that stuff :/
But I am VERY interested in this xD
Even if you don't know how to do any type of Brawl hacking, hype and interest is very appreciated. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

your thread says see page 251 but there is only 225 pages :srs:
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ- on June 02, 2012, 05:15:43 PM
your thread says see page 251 but there is only 225 pages :srs:
Oops. My bad. <_>
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


I'm planning on adding a new character to the roster. That character will be a dragon. And it will go over Charizard.

Quote from: -SSJ- on June 02, 2012, 05:18:54 PM
lol
:P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

so a dragon on charizard, thats pretty cool, charizard needs some good hacks on him

this is a big project, good luck with it
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

will all dinos be boss chars like t rex? also i hoped for some alternate models for t rex psa and giganotosauros should be an awnsome alt for it, if all chars will be huge like t rex you cant have a decent fight on small stages, an epic spino alt would have been spike in the game jurassic the hunted
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:P

still wished you maded a spino version for t rex alt psa so we can choose more than t rex or atleast you could riig the chars so they would be one slot over the char they go over
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on June 02, 2012, 05:51:52 PM
will all dinos be boss chars like t rex?
No, they will not be boss-like.

Quote from: Carnage on June 02, 2012, 05:51:52 PM
also i hoped for some alternate models for t rex psa and giganotosauros should be an awnsome alt for it, if all chars will be huge like t rex you cant have a decent fight on small stages, an epic spino alt would have been spike in the game jurassic the hunted
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:P
It's a possibility.

Quote from: Carnage on June 02, 2012, 05:51:52 PM
still wished you maded a spino version for t rex alt psa so we can choose more than t rex or atleast you could riig the chars so they would be one slot over the char they go over
I'm not sure that's going to happen. :/

Quote from: -SSJ- on June 02, 2012, 05:50:12 PM
so a dragon on charizard, thats pretty cool, charizard needs some good hacks on him

this is a big project, good luck with it
Thanks. I'm gonna need it. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 02, 2012, 05:55:16 PM
No, they will not be boss-like.
It's a possibility.
I'm not sure that's going to happen. :/
Thanks. I'm gonna need it. :P
side question you have turock models? if so we need Mama Scarface over t rex :P it was an epic boss also dos giganotosauros rigg matches t rexs? modified yoshi skeleton?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on June 02, 2012, 05:59:56 PM
side question you have turock models?
Yes, I do have Turok models. :P

Quote from: Carnage on June 02, 2012, 05:59:56 PM
if so we need Mama Scarface over t rex :P
Maybe. :P

Quote from: Carnage on June 02, 2012, 05:59:56 PM
it was an epic boss also dos giganotosauros rigg matches t rexs? modified yoshi skeleton?
No it does not. :/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Wow this is very interesting. I got portraits if you need me.

AAAHHH! OMG! So...many...awesome.. *gasp*

Dilophosaurus, so awesome. The poison spitting awesome, frill fluttering death O..O
Compsognathus...they are just so cute it kinda hurts.

But...does this mean that you won't be finishing Predator anytime soon?
Also, what about the Xenomorph?

You Never Know!