KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 61 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Yeah, I kind of just thought of those other ideas as an alternative.
Not only are there plenty of Pokemon imports on the vault, their models are very easy to come by due to rips from Pokepark and Battle Revolution.
I can try to compile a list for you, if you want.

Quote from: Todd_Ingram on June 09, 2012, 08:55:51 PM
Yeah, I kind of just thought of those other ideas as an alternative.
Not only are there plenty of Pokemon imports on the vault, their models are very easy to come by due to rips from Pokepark and Battle Revolution.
I can try to compile a list for you, if you want.
Well I'm not 100% sure if I'll do it or not.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Oh, yeah, of course.
This isn't a request, just a suggestion if you were still interested in doing a full mod.
All the final decisions, of course, are yours.

>.>

<.<

. . .

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

cool tweaks, but i expected more sword based moves T.T

June 10, 2012, 11:28:27 AM #3425 Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 11:30:25 AM by _Data_Drain_
Alright...

From what I can see...

Forward tilt seems alright. Though to make an accurate judgement. I'd have to play as him...

Dash attack... Again, I'd have to play as him to judge it properly.

Up smash... Hm... On one hand, the charge up is a bit unBrawl like... But on the other hand, it suits his more tricky style...
Also, nice way to fit Demise into the move set. =P

The aerials. Same as the dash attack.

Side B looks pretty good, since the charge takes awhile to do. Though perhaps adding Gerudo Dragon was a bit much for standard vBrawl.

The air version... How come it does 20% damage? That's pretty high compared to the others... I'd say either the same amount, or at most 15%. Also... The animation doesn't need to be a mini Great Aether. A simple sword slash would probably work.

As for the more sword moves thing... His forward smash should be that poke from TP. It would be pretty fast,  have good range, and good base knock back. But so so damage, and a good bit of end lag... Or something.

And down smash... Not sure if Ganon did any low sword attacks...
Or Demise for that matter.
Still, I think it should also be some form of sword play. Just watch the way he fights in any of the games... Get a feel for how he uses the sword. Then think of a way he would use a low attack.

But all and all. I'm looking forward to this. Should be a pretty fresh take on the King of Evil.

Just make sure with all these buffs, he still has a weakness. Like his recovery still being kinda bad...

I do notice you increased his jump height. That's okay. He could stand a bit of a better recovery. Just not amazing. As long as his up B is still so so. It should be an alright weakness.


Quote from: gamma kid on June 10, 2012, 10:38:48 AM
cool tweaks, but i expected more sword based moves T.T
Don't worry, I'll be sure to put in some sword moves. ;P

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on June 10, 2012, 11:28:27 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


But all and all. I'm looking forward to this. Should be a pretty fresh take on the King of Evil.

Just make sure with all these buffs, he still has a weakness. Like his recovery still being kinda bad...

I do notice you increased his jump height. That's okay. He could stand a bit of a better recovery. Just not amazing. As long as his up B is still so so. It should be an alright weakness.
Of course I'll add some weaknesses. :P And thanks for the feedback.

Quote from: gamma kid on June 10, 2012, 01:20:24 PM
afro circus all day, all night baby!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hey err, why dont you take requests but you do make your psa stuff based on feedback?
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on June 10, 2012, 08:24:48 PM
Hey err, why dont you take requests but you do make your psa stuff based on feedback?
There are certain circumstances in which I will take requests. And I think you're meaning suggestions. Feedback is when you say your currents thoughts and feelings about progress or a finished product.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Sorry, I did mean suggestions. Another change you might consider is his nair. unless I see that wrong it should be something different than Marth's. Even Ike's would work better. Not to mention how cool ot would look to leave a trail of darkness. But If you do custom animations you might try and have him do a two handed spin swing.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on June 10, 2012, 10:11:20 PM
Sorry, I did mean suggestions. Another change you might consider is his nair. unless I see that wrong it should be something different than Marth's. Even Ike's would work better. Not to mention how cool ot would look to leave a trail of darkness. But If you do custom animations you might try and have him do a two handed spin swing.
I already have planned changing the Neutral Air. :) I want to make him seem like his own character rather than a Captain Falcon clone. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Excellent. Well, this means you know a thing or two about animations right?
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on June 11, 2012, 11:33:41 AM
Excellent. Well, this means you know a thing or two about animations right?
Yes I do. I have just recently begun to make custom animations. My most note-able moveset with custom animations (that is released to the public) is T-Rex.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

hey kjp i have a quick question. in order to make a character bounce off of another character during lets say a down air do i only need to utilize character momentum codes to make that happen or is there more to it?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]