Sawndz 0.12 - RELEASED

Started by Jaklub, April 03, 2011, 06:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I need help. For some reason the rar file that I'm downloading does not contain the sndconv.exe or the other 2 files you need to convert wavs. Ive tried the normal download link and the console app only one. It seems weird that only I would not be getting the files. Anyone else having this problem?

Quote from: usermx on June 25, 2013, 10:49:17 PM
I need help. For some reason the rar file that I'm downloading does not contain the sndconv.exe or the other 2 files you need to convert wavs. Ive tried the normal download link and the console app only one. It seems weird that only I would not be getting the files. Anyone else having this problem?
sawndz (the green thing) exports them on launch

my brstm copier does the same thing, if you need the files, run the GUI first

June 30, 2013, 09:26:53 PM #407 Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 09:29:13 PM by Exidel
So I just downloaded this to patch the Goku voice stuff and basically get the "your graphic card is crap" response from the little twat. I have all the dll files I need and the .sawdz files to patch the voices to the .brsar file. The hell am I doing wrong?

Quote from: Exidel on June 30, 2013, 09:26:53 PM
So I just downloaded this to patch the Goku voice stuff and basically get the "your graphic card is crap" response from the little twat. I have all the dll files I need and the .sawdz files to patch the voices to the .brsar file. The hell am I doing wrong?
ah
open notepad
type



sawndz sawnd





save as ALL formats and name it


instert.bat


put the file with sawndz

rename your sawnd file to sawnd.sawnd

run your bat file


done

I'm just gonna...go ahead and...slip these in here real quick.

Neither SAWNDZ nor Super SAWNDZ--the latter, I'm aware was not programmed by the same user as the former--will let me create a SAWND. Now, maybe I'm doing it wrong, but I don't think there's anything more to be done than specifying the Group ID and clicking "Create SAWND." Here are the errors
, which are getting no attention in the Help subforum...



Is it just me, or are the people of Unova extremely generous?


Quote from: Mewcario on July 04, 2013, 11:48:51 PM
I'm just gonna...go ahead and...slip these in here real quick.

Neither SAWNDZ nor Super SAWNDZ--the latter, I'm aware was not programmed by the same user as the former--will let me create a SAWND. Now, maybe I'm doing it wrong, but I don't think there's anything more to be done than specifying the Group ID and clicking "Create SAWND." Here are the errors
, which are getting no attention in the Help subforum...




sawndz.exe the one without the green logo icon
is missing
sawndz012.exe is a GUI and doesnt do anything other than make it so you dont  have to use command line (typing "C:\users\blahblah\desktop\sawndz.exe create sawnd DF")

July 06, 2013, 04:51:01 AM #411 Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 01:33:00 PM by Mewcario
Wow... Don't I feel stupid.  :>.>palm:

I'll just go get the actual program now... Thanks so much!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

Issue #2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Super Sawndz screen:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Forget it; now Sawndz is working again for some inexplicable reason. *sigh*
Is it just me, or are the people of Unova extremely generous?


Quote from: Diddy Kong on June 30, 2013, 10:21:47 PM
ah
open notepad
type


sawndz sawnd





save as ALL formats and name it


instert.bat


put the file with sawndz

rename your sawnd file to sawnd.sawnd

run your bat file


done

I just loaded it up on WinXP and it works fine. Guess Win7Ulti is too much for it.

so you are familiar with CMD> ussage instructions on the thing should be sufficient to help you

i need some help my sawndz  keep saying brsar missing i have the smashbros_sound brsar in the same folder with the sawndz program and still nothing so ive been using super sawndz and i change the sound files but when i get on my riivolution my characters sounds the same i have goku but he has pits voice i need major help

Quote from: liuren17 on November 19, 2013, 12:24:23 AM
i need some help my sawndz  keep saying brsar missing i have the smashbros_sound brsar in the same folder with the sawndz program and still nothing so ive been using super sawndz and i change the sound files but when i get on my riivolution my characters sounds the same i have goku but he has pits voice i need major help

I have probably the same prob as you.

To be more precise, Sawndz and Super Sawndz create .sawndz file with a incorrect ID.

My last exemple, i have try to create a .sawndz file from the sound bank of Marth (ID 26), i have try to inserting the generated .sawndz file back into another BRSAR file, Sawndz and Super Sawndz inserting the file into another group ID.

This is really a weird problem because it worked fine before, fortunately, the manual insertion of .wav file still works.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

im new to brawl hacking and i got just about everything else down pack except the sawnd program and super sawndz...on super sawndz my toon link sounds like young link but in the game he sounds like plain old toon link same with sephiroth over marth and goku over pit please help me with a video or some type of better instrutions anybody

HELP IT WON'T TAKE FILE IT SAYS IT'S MISSING SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Quote from: MOTHER_FAN_BOY on January 14, 2015, 04:15:43 AM
HELP IT WON'T TAKE FILE IT SAYS IT'S MISSING SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
please download a file called
smashbros_sound.brsar and include it with the app then try again

With google code shutting down I've moved the source for Super Sawndz to github
https://github.com/agoaj/super-sawndz

No new features, but I or someone else should find the time to remove the need to use Nintendo's tools to convert wavs.