DmC5

Started by Judai-H, April 06, 2011, 01:27:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Alright time 2 make ichigo

NO NO I voted for Dante
6 (28.6%)
Just start whatevar
6 (28.6%)
Man  I knew u were a fake
4 (19%)
YEAH Ichigo
5 (23.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21


You get started? lol.

Quote from: xZedkiel on April 13, 2011, 03:29:31 AM
You get started? lol.
yesterday due to problems at skool.

Quote from: Judai-H on April 13, 2011, 11:36:52 PM
yesterday due to problems at skool.

Ah that sucks man, I hope things get better :(

did  actually start sumthing???

Quote from: jokekid on April 28, 2011, 05:20:19 PM
did  actually start sumthing???
its about time i was waiting 4 some 1 to ask that. yeah im half way done. i coluld have been done but that is for personal reasons. i should be done by may 20.

u think ur gonna take more than a month to make one vertex hack?????
u sure have patience.. xD


Quote from: jokekid on April 29, 2011, 07:40:20 PM
u think ur gonna take more than a month to make one vertex hack?????
u sure have patience.. xD
I have 2 study 4 a bunch of city test etc...

Quote from: xZedkiel on April 29, 2011, 07:42:37 PM
Any pics?
Yeah but I don't have my computer do I'll post on Wednesday when I get my computer from my cuzin.
I'm on my iPhone.