BRRES Separator [Python][New auto-hexing version!]

Started by ForOhFor Error, April 07, 2011, 02:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


April 13, 2011, 07:05:13 PM #16 Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 07:06:27 PM by Tcll
heh...
I build my stuff using 2.6, but try to keep it at < 2.5 comatibility

I havn't tried 2.3
but alot of my stuff works in 2.4

but use 2.5 for the lowest version...
I have both 25 and 26 installed (25 as a sub)

EDIT:
I'll note the lowest version my converter, or a plugin is able to run on ;)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

hey 404...

do you have the non auto hexing one??
I wanna try something with unmodded mdl0's :-\

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.


AHA!
I knew it

Pachirisu is a version 11 mdl0 >:D
brawl uses version 9 mdl0's

I'm adding support for version 11 mdl0's to my converter
and had the Q running through my head about Pachi :P

now to figure out this header >:)

EDIT:
you may want to scrap the auto hexing one...
not all mdl0's are compatible with it >_>

Pachi is actually one of them...
I checked the weighting data,
and it's got 4 extra 'FF' bytes before the indexes (after being converted)

it works in brawlbox yes...
but the data is different to a version 9 still

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Hmm.
That's interesting.
I may want to add support for those later...

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on May 02, 2011, 01:49:04 AM
Hmm.
That's interesting.
I may want to add support for those later...

credit to BlackJax96 for finding the difference ;)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Yeah, I realized that, too. Whenever I fix models from Haruhi Wii with it they show up fine in BBox but crash ingame.

So I've been using FortWaffles' old programs again, haha. :p


developer Q:

do you think v11 mdl0's would work in brawl?? (if set up correctly)

like...
imagine Pika as a v11 instead of a v9
would it work is the Q :/

just a bit of inspiration there ;)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

May 05, 2011, 06:59:47 PM #24 Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 06:59:30 PM by DarkPikachu
Quote from: Tcll on May 05, 2011, 06:58:33 PM
@BJ: alright...
so I guess I'm on my own... heh

well, here's where I'm at so far: (click for larger view)

the entire header is different
there isn't even a nodes offset

that FF FF FD 60 offsets to -672
(way past the nodes in the middle of an offset table (prbly for bones))

almost everything in the header is different...
yea... there's alot to change

>.>
better notify 404 if he wants to convert these to v9's properly
just thought I might let you know ;)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

ForOhForError: Hey uh the weapon files in the okami ASF files start with wpXX.dat Right?

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on April 13, 2011, 10:20:27 AM
Well, this was made in python 2.7, so it may not work with python 3.2
But, just double click the brresSep file. Then select a file to separate.
You could have told me this before >_>
oh well...now I know...hopefully there's an installer for this with my system :/

:/
You just double posted in a year old thread?

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on September 08, 2012, 03:29:37 AM
:/
You just double posted in a year old thread?
Two posts not on the same day is not double posting :/
>_>

Oh and I found everyones models I was looking for.
Time to get back to work :3

Sucks I couldn't find a model of Sakuya that didn't have her hair in the way of her face >_>

Hello,

The links are dead.
Could someone reupload the program ?

Best regards,
mat89