Post here if you wanna be involved in Sexy Mountain.

Started by SmashClash, April 07, 2011, 09:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 09, 2011, 11:58:25 PM
1. We could make one giant rap song, and each of us could say our name and what we did for the stage XD but I don't think everyone would be willing to do that, so...
I'm down.

We could also use the ultimate KC:MM rap song (yes, that thread I made).
Zephiel:
You know what I really like on my stack smash?
Texture updates.

Androu1:
@Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on May 10, 2011, 07:51:59 AM
I heard blaze might be added to this I can send a blaze model I have if you want it

The Cat? That'd awesome.... I Can hex it.
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

May 10, 2011, 04:57:07 PM #647 Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 04:58:06 PM by Nameless
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 09, 2011, 07:43:33 PM
No animals or furries, that isn't sexy at all.
Not a new rule, guys.


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

who would i send her to? if she's confirmed that is
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.


lolol i didnt see that i hope mario and zelda girls will be included
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

does anybody know if zelda tp uses mdl0??
i guess not since it was also for the GC, but maybe somebody knows it...

Quote from: jokekid on May 10, 2011, 06:41:43 PM
does anybody know if zelda tp uses mdl0??
i guess not since it was also for the GC, but maybe somebody knows it...
It does not.

I assume you were going for Ilia?

Quote from: JDub on May 11, 2011, 12:48:28 AM
I does not.

I assume you were going for Ilia?

hah probably
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: JDub on May 11, 2011, 12:48:28 AM
I assume you were going for Ilia?
Thou shalt not destroy my innocent memories of Ilia. Ever.


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

i actually dont know who i was going for, but it could be another resource for girls... xD

Quote from: Nameless on May 11, 2011, 04:11:51 AM
Thou shalt not destroy my innocent memories of Ilia. Ever.
pluss Ilias as flat as a ironing board :P

Ehhhh. This doesn't seem right without Kairi. Damn mdl files.


Luigi: I'm a wiener
fail.

May 13, 2011, 03:56:05 PM #658 Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 02:46:17 AM by YoshiKartWii
Quote from: SmashClash on May 09, 2011, 02:17:06 AM
1. Code?
2. Not that I know of. As stated before we'll start after the DAE to MDL0 Conversion Program is released we get 69 people.
he means the thing that's in jokekid's siggie that says and i quote with perfect words/letters
The biggest collab idea ever! Come join this 69 people collab!
(it does have the underline well, you know) this is a little bit lighter than the real one

and i'm wanting it too ;D

and why haven't you added me to the msn chat?

EDIT: never mind i just seen my name, guess i didn't look good enough :D

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

BJ's importer is almost  Fing done people :D
Imagine Neji with CF's bones <3
or the naruto girls with ikes :)

Give blackjacks a couple months after summer starts :D *dies of awesomeness*