Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8
Author Topic: 'Echo Blade' Zelda: Needs Feedback for Balancing~  (Read 46064 times)
thanyou
Extreme Kitten

That guy who did that thing a while ago

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2009, 06:21:14 PM »

I'm pretty sure its still Tuesday, but whatever I'll still enjoy it

SnesS
Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #76 on: September 22, 2009, 06:25:41 PM »

This is so sick man, Your offically better than P.W
whoa...whoa...whoa... lets not get crazy here. PW was the pioneer in this stuff

Fenox
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2009, 06:27:17 PM »

Well not like that. But I mean, he`s really good. I have just as much respct for him as P.W.
Didn`t mean to make it come out wrong sorry. xD

[3:38:36 PM] lfan: its how the specials built
[3:38:42 PM] thutch: >.>
[3:38:43 PM] lfan: JUST GO IN SPECIALS IN SIDE B
[3:38:44 PM] lfan: DAMMIT
[3:38:50 PM] thutch: I DID DAMMIT

SnesS
Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2009, 08:09:47 PM »

Here you goes
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVnjYKKzOsc" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVnjYKKzOsc</a>

vid2 on the way...

ItalianStallion
Weapon X
Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #79 on: September 22, 2009, 09:49:09 PM »

thank god someone posted a video.. now the monkeys are happy

thanyou
    Extreme Kitten

That guy who did that thing a while ago

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #80 on: September 22, 2009, 10:57:31 PM »

Another awesome vid by sness =)

Sylvo
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #81 on: September 22, 2009, 11:18:15 PM »

Great vid. Great char. I'm proud to have been in your first thread back when you texture hacked. This is amazing .Fade.
     -props

"that's what I say to my wife"
    - ngunning79, in response to This

smashmaniac2008
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #82 on: September 24, 2009, 04:10:24 PM »

yeah now the monkey gods are happy Smiley anyways when will you make Echo Blade Zelda "smaller"

LavaLatte [.Fade]
    .Paradox'd
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Renowned Hacker Hot Topic Star Hacker Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #83 on: September 24, 2009, 04:14:02 PM »

yeah now the monkey gods are happy Smiley anyways when will you make Echo Blade Zelda "smaller"

Dunno, maybe this weekend. Gotta make sure it works with those other Sheik PSAs =D

Btw, I still need feedback about Zelda: which moves should be nerfed and which strengthened. Right now, D-Tilt seems to be the most useless move...any ideas for a new move?

shirochigo
    Intermediate Kitten

Princess Pawa!

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #84 on: September 25, 2009, 09:25:19 AM »

I actually preferred Zelda's regular Down Tilt cause it was so evil. xD But... Hm... I'm not so sure at the moment. Anyway I've been playing around as Echo Blade Zelda and I noticed a few things.

Her USmash can't seem to hit characters who are shorter than her if they aren't on the side where the last hit is and they just escape it. Maybe you could give it a stronger pulling effect? If that's too overpowered then ignore me. xD

For some reason her new DSmash doesn't seem as strong as her original one. It's rather minor to me so it's not a problem but I'm just sayin'.

Her Dash Attack goes REALLY far and most of the time for no reason. It hits the target a few times and then zooms past them. Perhaps that is what you were going for? Hit and run? If so then I understand and also ignore this.

After using her Neutral Special and then doing a Bair... What does that even do? xD I haven't even been able to successfully hit someone with it yet. Not even a training dummy. That's pretty much it for me. Otherwise Zelda seems pretty okay to me.

freezinboi280
    Mega Kitten

Busy w/ Classes =[

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #85 on: September 25, 2009, 09:22:36 PM »

Here you goes
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVnjYKKzOsc

vid2 on the way...

which song did you use for your menu? i'd like to try that one out, sounds pretty good =]

@Fade: I like the changes you made with Echo Blade Zelda. It was better than your previous release of it, which didnt make me too interested in using it. But now i'm pretty sure i'll want to keep it. I havent tested it out too much yet either. There's just too much work I need to get done =/

SnesS
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #86 on: September 25, 2009, 10:36:17 PM »

Here you goes
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVnjYKKzOsc

vid2 on the way...

which song did you use for your menu? i'd like to try that one out, sounds pretty good =]

@Fade: I like the changes you made with Echo Blade Zelda. It was better than your previous release of it, which didnt make me too interested in using it. But now i'm pretty sure i'll want to keep it. I havent tested it out too much yet either. There's just too much work I need to get done =/

i used the Sigma Boss Battle music from MMX1. i was playing it the other day... its a good song to pump you up for a fight
    « Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 11:26:30 PM by S.N.E.S.S. » Logged

freezinboi280
    Mega Kitten

Busy w/ Classes =[

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #87 on: September 26, 2009, 08:56:35 AM »

man I remember Sigma, or kind of do. back when I was playing megaman on the gameboy color lolz. I used to love megaman. But I think one of my favorite games of all time for that system was Zelda: Season&Ages + Pokemon Gold/Silver =]

I'll look up that song and try it later, i've got so much textbook chapters to read =/

SnesS
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #88 on: September 26, 2009, 10:13:55 AM »

man I remember Sigma, or kind of do. back when I was playing megaman on the gameboy color lolz. I used to love megaman. But I think one of my favorite games of all time for that system was Zelda: Season&Ages + Pokemon Gold/Silver =]

I'll look up that song and try it later, i've got so much textbook chapters to read =/
    did u kno that zelda ages/seasons was ranked best zelda game? id hafta agree to. its old skool zelda, mixed with 2d parts, bunch of weapons, the ability to JUMP, animal friends, etc...

freezinboi280
    Mega Kitten

Busy w/ Classes =[

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #89 on: September 26, 2009, 05:01:13 PM »

really? I had no idea. the only zelda games i've ever played were seasons&ages, plus the game that came before that one. then I tried Twilight Princess when it came out, and I didnt really like how they changed the game. I looked through DS versions of the game before, but it looks like they changed it too much. Twilight Princess was overall just confusing to get used to (to me of course). I'll have to try and finish Twilight Princess some day though.. I'm still somewhere in the beginning of that game lolz.

And about that "Megaman X1 - Sigma 1st" brstm, I cant seem to find it =x Do you by any chance remember who posted it?

Also, I saw some image changes with Zelda when you switched through colors. Does that work for the Brawl+ code set? It all seems pretty confusing to me to understand =/

Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8
    Print
    Jump to: