VILE's Vertex Box ~ *VERSION 0.2 OUT NOW* ~Read OP For Changelist~

Started by VILE, April 26, 2011, 04:15:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

but u can vertex and import that dae without patching >.<

Can someone who has this program upload it to mediafire and post the link here because both the ones on Brawl Vault are down.

Okay, so I can literally edit all the polygons I want to edit in one shot? >_>

That'll save me a hell of a time making a temporary Alpha 152 vertex over ZSS (whom I hope to port somehow.....) to use for my psa while I wait for BJ to finish the new BB.

Can someone who has this program upload it to mediafire and post the link here because both the ones on Brawl Vault are down. I want this program.