Distorted Texture Help

Started by ADJSonic, May 01, 2011, 11:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

May 01, 2011, 11:06:33 PM Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 01:03:37 AM by ADJSonic
Quote from: Guamboy27 on April 24, 2011, 06:39:09 PM
Ok! The models are working!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

While this may look horrible, it's actually good! All that's wrong now is the textures! You see, the moon and the hill are using the school's textures because their textures aren't correctly put on them and the background is probably caused in a similar way. The darkness is caused by the lighting which I'll also fix.

He's been helping me a stage i;ve been working on is glitching up.... Here is the dl :



http://www.mediafire.com/?ymcfmp1vgqohkya

Quote from: Guamboy27 on April 28, 2011, 10:47:44 PM
I'll tell you what's wrong when I'm done, but as for the textures, your mistake isn't obvious. I'll keep playing with the formats and see if I can find the mistake(s).
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

ANybody wanna help??? Anyone good at stage hacking wanna help?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

Ohh come on... Bump... atleast i'm increasing my posts..LOL
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

When you move a model around and the UV coordinated are already set, there is nothing you can do about texture distortion (bar redoing the UV map) when you edit the geometry of the model.
Zephiel:
You know what I really like on my stack smash?
Texture updates.

Androu1:
@Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

May 03, 2011, 07:36:21 PM #4 Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 07:38:14 PM by ADJSonic
Ohh .... Elabarate aliitle please... :-\  Ohh no i knew that.. The thing is it's using textures it's not even supposed to... I already have went materials. + then rename then textures1 but as seen it still uses the textre of the school.. THe Mountain & sky
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

I have a new favorite word... BUMP
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.