Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Wario freeze on CSS? *Updated*  (Read 1593 times)
namine207
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: May 04, 2011, 03:20:56 PM »

Hello,

For a few weeks now, my game freezes whenever I go near wario's icon on the css. I don't even get a chance to highlight it. It's just when I'm about to.  When I posted about it before, I was told to replace all of the custom images I put for his character (including icon, name images, etc.). I just finished that, but it's still doing the same thing on the css. What else could be causing this?

Thanks,
Nami
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 03:53:00 PM by namine207 » Logged

Aisuru Senka
The Shmexy Assassin
Extreme Kitten

That's just bassist

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Pin Collector Hey! Listen! 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 03:22:41 PM »

you posted the same topic twice... Im srs here
    and you probably should put the old ones back, that would be best
    or it might just be that one doesn't match, mine does that if one css picture doesn't match the others (like if one's a different character)

3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
    Guy Cecil (Tales of the Abyss)
    Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
    Kain Highwind (Final Fantasy IV)
    Lyn (Fire Emblem)

namine207
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 03:27:03 PM »

you posted the same topic twice... Im srs here
    and you probably should put the old ones back, that would be best

I know. There was a problem with the boards for a few seconds (too many people on), so I guess that it glitched out. I removed the second one.  AWESOME 2.0!

or it might just be that one doesn't match, mine does that if one css picture doesn't match the others (like if one's a different character)
    But, in that case, shouldn't the original images work?

msp26
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 03:38:44 PM »

the wario .pcs/.pacs might be currupted - that happened to me because of a bad costume .pac

MY BRAWL FC: 0518-2106-8197
    MY MARIO KART WII FC: 1377-1732-1925

namine207
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 03:40:15 PM »

I just checked to see if the pac's or pcs's were corrupted. I moved the css file to a different folder and ran the game, and wario worked fine. Therefore, the problem must be in that file. If I upload the file, could someone possible take a look at it to see what is wrong?

Thanks,
    Nami

UPDATE: I've found something strange within his file! When I compared his first image info with his original, I found that the format of the original was C18 and haspalette is true. However, in mine, it is C18 and false. Whenever I change it and try to save, it says that another process is using the file. Could this be causing the problem, and, if so, how can I fix it?

UPDATE 2: I've found the problem. It seems that the first palette file is missing. Is it possible to put in new files in brawlbox? (or any other program)
    « Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 03:59:37 PM by namine207 » Logged

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: May 04, 2011, 10:34:53 PM »

I just checked to see if the pac's or pcs's were corrupted. I moved the css file to a different folder and ran the game, and wario worked fine. Therefore, the problem must be in that file. If I upload the file, could someone possible take a look at it to see what is wrong?

Thanks,
    Nami

UPDATE: I've found something strange within his file! When I compared his first image info with his original, I found that the format of the original was C18 and haspalette is true. However, in mine, it is C18 and false. Whenever I change it and try to save, it says that another process is using the file. Could this be causing the problem, and, if so, how can I fix it?

UPDATE 2: I've found the problem. It seems that the first palette file is missing. Is it possible to put in new files in brawlbox? (or any other program)

just export the pic, and re-import it and make it as a CI8. then it will give it a palette texture.

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

namine207
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: May 05, 2011, 04:35:10 AM »

It worked!

Thank you,
    Nami
     Happy Face

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: