Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 14
Author Topic: Beta Twilight Princess Ganondorf w/ sword. update.  (Read 70380 times)
sora899
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #90 on: September 26, 2009, 06:46:23 AM »

XD hell yea MUA2,I dont hav it yet but I'll get it eventually since right now I'm waiting for NGS2  Happy Face its such an awesome game...if you're on PS3 DL the demo and add PSN Rebirth899...that aside,u said FSs crash...so does that mean I cant change the color? I wanted Ike's fire to be darkness  Happy Face

Sanitys_Theif
Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• Awards Constructive Hyperactive Contributor Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #91 on: September 26, 2009, 09:15:23 AM »

Well yeah that's the best I've seen for Ganon textures IDK of anything more detailed than that, which would probably be under model hacking which is actually coming along pretty fast I hear

That sucks about the screwdriver, that's right I forgot you've got no game to work with sorry Cheesy, slipped my mind, ok yea I can see how this'll take a while

Yeah I see what you mean, I'll try to learn some coding to help out, it'll take a few days since I'm gonna be busy but it sounds like we have some time anyway Kirby Dance

So yea I'll try that and let you know when I've got some coding down and then I'll try fixing some stuff

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• Awards Fiery Topic Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #92 on: September 27, 2009, 01:14:05 AM »

i changed some things but im gonna wait to post a download link.

Yo no hablo español muy bien. Vi este un programa en Youtube llamó "Delfín SVN R 3402". Puede jugar Wii Romz. sin embargo, los modelos de (como se dice "newest?") son escritos acerca de en español. can some1 give me English instructions? i barely know spanish and theres no way ill be able to get this working without a properly translated instructions.  

im ordering the screwdriver via amazon. gonna be at least at least a week before my wii will be up and running  Oh shi~
    SAKURAI!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway,
    ill have something up for download tommorrow
    « Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 01:15:56 AM by Quicksilver » Logged

I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
    (it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! Smiley

sora899
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #93 on: September 28, 2009, 05:09:07 PM »

Bump XD

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #94 on: September 29, 2009, 01:55:07 AM »

DL link updated. fixed a few things. i know what else i have to do, i just hav school tommorrow and im done for now.

I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
    (it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! Smiley

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #95 on: September 29, 2009, 01:56:39 AM »

would still appreciate some1 to try it out and give me an update. Smiley
    ug. i might have to start using a PAL rom in order to use the Dolphin emulator (gross!)
    i should probably just un-hack my wii and send it into nintendo Sad

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #96 on: September 29, 2009, 02:03:44 AM »

btw. try out the side taunts and the knockback values and the super-armor on his down b (not complealty superarmored. only did the 1st step. didnt get to finish. see how it works)

up tilt or down air working at all?

also, check out the end of his final smash? is it even visible?

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #97 on: September 29, 2009, 05:53:29 AM »

Will give feedback after school

EDIT: Testing Now
    « Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 05:54:32 PM by Sanitys Theif » Logged

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #98 on: September 29, 2009, 06:24:50 PM »

Sorry to say not much has changed, ok everything from my last post besides what I list here still applies

-UpAir, I SPY A HITBOX! AWESOME 2.0!, however there's only one, and it's at the very end of the attack when the green bars explosion effect shoots out , there's a small fire explosion close to Ganon's hand, it does 15% and IT HAS KNOCKBACK BUILDUP Kirby Dance, there's nothing wrong with this hitbox, all you need to do is get the others working
    -SideSmash is ALMOST FIXED, you changed the damage from the very end hitbox to 29%, great move, but thar be no knockback, that's all it needs and then sidesmash is gold
    -Nothings changed with downB, there's no invincibility frames, counterattack still comes out without being hit, etc. all problems from my last post still apply
    -All taunts have reverted to the originals
    -Uptilt, still no hitboxes on the sword, only on Ganon's arm, there are a few hitboxes though that vary in angle trajectory, would be good if hitboxes were on the sword
    -Final Smash is the same

EVERYTHING ELSE FROM MY LAST POST BESIDES WHAT I STATED ABOVE STILL APPLIES, REMEMBER THIS

****Also when you get your wii fixed, do not upgrade the menu, it deletes hombrew and all other hacks****
    « Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 06:26:35 PM by Sanitys Theif » Logged

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #99 on: September 29, 2009, 06:56:02 PM »

thats suprising to say the least. i thought i did more but i guess i forgot to save or something.
    i think i know what i need to do for the up tilt, and down tilt. warlock punch will be fixed.
    ok sweet, we have 1 hitbox on the up air. now i know what i need to do to the others.
    i guess its not visible on the final smash (made him reappear out of a darkness portal)
    side taunt will be new.

ill have an update for later tonight. ill try to finish early

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #100 on: September 29, 2009, 07:33:21 PM »

mini update. hopefully fixed some things i forgot to put into the other. sry if i made any stupid errors. im sick ATM and not up to this, jus tthought id fix what i messed up on in the other 1. DL link updated. yada yada yada

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #101 on: September 29, 2009, 08:17:45 PM »

-Yea, for some reason you messed up the knockback on his upair, now it viciously spikes downward I see what you did there ..., it was perfect before Lips Sealed please change it back
    -Ok, very strange thing with the DownB, you got the super-armor working, but it only works when he's throwing the counterattack, it doesn't work in the starting animation before that
    -Also with DownB, only the last(3rd) hit on the counterattack has any hitboxes now
    -Again with the DownB, didn't say before but with the starting animation, he doesn't even get to show his sword before he automatically goes to the counter attack
    -Final Smash still the original

Besides that, again everything else is the same, I hate to put it bluntly, but you kinda just messed a few things up

Also, just a thought, that last hitbox on his Sidesmash, maybe you should just get rid of it, I've noticed it gives Ganon some insane range even though there's no knockback, but it's a nasty damage builder

One last thing, hey if you're sick I wouldn't even bother with this right now, get better first K? Grin

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #102 on: September 29, 2009, 10:30:59 PM »

yeah. heres a link to the previous version. i didnt replace cuz i was woried id mess it up.  btw NO WAY MWAHAHAH! i put a spike in the up air just for fun. i put the size as .1   . haha. well u cant argue with results. im just curious about his up tilt. if it didnt work on that version, then it pains me to say it, but i might have to get rid of the sparta kick Sad. i guess ill make his sparta kick his new down tilt.
    down air is sucking hard. im thinking about giving him a new one entirely. dont worry ill make it similar
    i forgot about the auto on the counter! i know how to fix that! i just assumed that i did it haha.

in the final version, he is loosing Warlock punch mid air. (cant start it mid air.) instead hes gonna be given that charge range move i mentioned earlier (not the electric sword one). hes gonna aim it digonally downwards, but, it will also slow his fall. (mabe put him into freefall? need to see how good it is).
    but thats a ways away.

to be perfectly honest, im not sure where that final hitbox is located in his side smash. as of right now, they are all set as the same thing, only at diff x-offsets. idkwtf is up.

my next move is to get incontact with the guy that made the Soren PSA (check it out. it looks badass). he made marth keep his sword in its sheath. thats a specific code which he manipulated and produced via PSA alone. i need to see if he can help me get those gannon codes working in the same way.

to be honest, im really at a as to how to make the spinning sword. right now, i made something, but i have a feeling it will look like a stupider version of Ike's Ether.

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #103 on: September 29, 2009, 10:55:53 PM »

-No sparta kick? Oh well if it has to be done just so his Uptilt will hit with the sword I'd say go for it because it seems too much of a glitch to just ignore

-New Down tilt? his regular one is in both versions you just released, unless you mean your idea for a new one

-Yeah Down air just won't seem to work, hey if you want the move to be better, sometimes you gotta change it, just an alternate idea if you can't make something similar, maybe replicate his downward ground dtrike from OOT, give it sheik's DownAir momentum and have it shoot out ground waves on impact for range, getting the downward punching motion would probably be hard I'm assuming

-Replacement for warlock punch sounds great, any possibility of being able to aim it like Link's boomerang, ya know cause sometimes the enemy's gonna be at equal height or higher

-For his sidesmash, really? That hitbox I'm referring to is actually past the tip of the blade, you hit them with an invisible hitbox and it's a noticeable distance from the tip of the blade, you did manage to change the damage to 29% though so that's good, only problem is no knockback

-Don't give up on the spinning sword just yet, it would be so badass Evil, it's just gonna be a process of trial and error, don't worry I'm here to explain in detail how it works

If I had a damn video camera I could upload a video to show you.........WAIT my brother has video capabilities on his digital camera, would it help you out if I could send you test videos of your updates?
    « Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 10:57:40 PM by Sanitys Theif » Logged

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #104 on: September 30, 2009, 01:48:21 AM »

that would help ALOT. but dont make a vid untill i make an update with all the working moves....well....working. lol

yeah sadly the uptilt will only have the sword swing command on the side tilt command. it wont let me coppy and paste. ill try to manually transfer, but thats allot of numbers. ill try it out anyway. if it doesnt work then bye bye sparta kick.

so the uptilt will be his new foward tilt.
    his foward tilt (sparta kick), will be the new down tilt
    up tilt will be an over-head sword slash. fast and weak. mainly for combos.
    OR, something creative. idk. lol
                  if sparta kick is a down tilt, ill have to change the hitbox's size. (like Ragna Ike's down tilt kick) otherwise some1 could just duck and be invulnerable to ganon.

thats a really really good idea about the new B. i can just see how its coded in the boomerang. btw what would be better is adding A NEW MOVE. an A+B move. when A+B are both simultaneously pressed, does the range move. that sounds good, except it means that computer ganondorfs would have no range (boo hoo)

ive got an idea on how to fix the down air, if that doesnt work, then you gave me a very good idea. hell use his vBrawl animation, only with the purple foot effect and whatnot, increase downward gravity and make it constant damage. would work, im just afraid itlly look stupid. ive got an idea on how to fix it. im just gonna make it say go to the downB animation, and fix everything in it. no bells or whistles, copy and paste, or replicaitons.

i changed one of the side taunts (remember it depends on the direction you face). him yelling and burning with dark flames. gonna change the sound effect to his beast ganon roar. XD

btw im holding off on final smashes. i found something WAY TOO AWESOME. its where you only have to transform a PART of Ganondorf into Beast ganon. you can give him Beast Ganon's Arm or Head or something. sounds too good to be true. it probably is. final smash alterations are near impossible so i highly doubt it would work. but if it did work... OMGZ!!!!! AWESOMENESSS!!!!!!!

enough drooling. if i have time ill try to get on getting a working copy for you to make a vid of for me. that would help SO much.

the problem with the sword spin is i cant find any ganon animations that resemble what he does in Wind Waker or Twilight Princess. theres only a few more sword animations i havent used, none of them fit. Sad

thats the same problem with his back air. there are no sword swing animations that go backwards. idk how to reverse the direction of teh character.

ill put the back air back to normal, however, knockback will do straight horizontal. base knockback. thats good cuz it sets up combos cuz u can predict exactly where ur enemy will be. its bad cuz u will NOT be able to KO with it.
    i think that kinda compensates for his beefed up  upair move.
    also, Fair is gonna have a small angle change. if done as aproaching the ground (where he slams his fist against the ground), itll cause a shockwave that burrys opponents (like DK's side B only alittle weaker)
    this sounds good. aside from the final smash ideas, the end is in sight. at least for my part. ill still need tweakers.

ill see what i can do about the side smash cuz that is bad

Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 14
    Print
    Jump to: