Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trophy File Name?  (Read 1539 times)
ToddL
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: May 08, 2011, 02:02:16 AM »

Anyone happen to know the file name of the Bullet Bill trophy?  I can't seem to find it...It apparently isn't BulletBill or Bullet or Bill, or anything like that, unless whoever upload the partition I'm looking through just forgot to include it.
This is the partition I've been searching.

To be completely honest, I haven't looked past page 3 of the trophy folder, yet (that's the end of the B names), so don't do any hard work searching through it on my part--I'll do that later.  I just figured I'd ask if anyone happened to know the name off hand before I manually search all 28 pages knowing full well that this partition has been randomly missing some other files...

msp26
Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2011, 03:36:20 AM »

stuff gets deleted from the partition but you can download wiixplorer and open the disc and COPY the files to your sd

MY BRAWL FC: 0518-2106-8197
MY MARIO KART WII FC: 1377-1732-1925

ToddL
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2011, 12:10:18 PM »

stuff gets deleted from the partition but you can download wiixplorer and open the disc and COPY the files to your sd
Is taking the files from the disc easy to do, now?  Last time I payed attention to the subject (which was like 14 months ago, admittedly) everyone seemed absolutely appalled by the idea of "scrubbing the ISO" (or whatever is was called) to get files.  As long as it's not unfavorably complicated/difficult anymore, I'd love to get all the files on hand, anyway (I've been terribly paranoid that uploaded partition I use will disappear and leave me with no way to continue hacking...)
I'll definitely look into it.  Thanks for bringing it up.

zigheart
Supreme Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: May 08, 2011, 11:24:35 PM »

Is taking the files from the disc easy to do, now?  Last time I payed attention to the subject (which was like 14 months ago, admittedly) everyone seemed absolutely appalled by the idea of "scrubbing the ISO" (or whatever is was called) to get files.  As long as it's not unfavorably complicated/difficult anymore, I'd love to get all the files on hand, anyway (I've been terribly paranoid that uploaded partition I use will disappear and leave me with no way to continue hacking...)
    I'll definitely look into it.  Thanks for bringing it up.
    QQ i use wii scrubber lol and all u would do with it would be just open the iso with it and right click extract.

My mind is like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone...
    Remember brawlbox 0.64b DOES NOT WORK! download .63 or under or it will give you problems later.
    Download to .63 modset: http://www.mediafire.com/?ud5s402d8u6ad6k#

msp26
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: May 09, 2011, 09:43:44 AM »

with wiixplorer you can use your disc but for wiiscruber you have to use an iso

MY BRAWL FC: 0518-2106-8197
    MY MARIO KART WII FC: 1377-1732-1925

Jaklub
    Supreme Kitten

Personal Text:

• Awards Featured Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: May 09, 2011, 11:51:23 AM »

That's because Bullet Bills are not called like that in Japan (like many, many other Mario enemies). They're called simply Killers. And the filename is Killer.brres

As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

ToddL
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: May 09, 2011, 11:00:30 PM »

That's because Bullet Bills are not called like that in Japan (like many, many other Mario enemies). They're called simply Killers. And the filename is Killer.brres
    Exactly why I asked!
    (now that I think about it, I could have probably checked wikipedia for their Japanese name, but oh well..I'll remember that for next time.)

Thank you very much. Smiley

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: