Sexy Mountain Official Thread

Started by ItalianStallion, May 18, 2011, 12:10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: jokekid on May 19, 2011, 09:06:35 PM
when i downloaded that, i expected sumthing about stage layout... not just hot girls... xD


edit: pride, dude, read his post... it says: password is: sexy.
didnt mean to sound rude but yeah... big mistakes are not so big at all... xDDD

well it helps with concept what we can do the for the stage lol XD
 
             

Quote from: jokekid on May 19, 2011, 09:09:09 PM
awesome models are awesome ^^
the first one might need a little texture edit though... she is more scary than sexy like that... xD

yeah, maybe making the skin darker, I'll agree. And the outfit...well lmao

Put me under texture hacking... lol. Just ask me if you need me too do anything, because I got a lot of time...my Wii won't read discs anymore, so, yeah.

Make a category for "Ideas and Suggestors" and add me there <_<
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Difegue on May 19, 2011, 09:06:50 PM
just passin' by~

large image :V didn't post previews of the haruhi models because those are a female dog to piece up.

settle with an ingame image instead! The models look exactly the same in brawl anyway~

Very nice man, very nice.

xxTerminatorxx I added you to the Textures section.

Itallion are you gonna put me there?
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

Quote from: Mr. Ludicolo on May 19, 2011, 11:58:09 PM
Itallion are you gonna put me there?

You are on the importers section. If you have anything else you want to talk about, PM me.

Put me in vertextures, or textures...
...or PSA  :af:

ok i added the three brstms requested by italian stallion, and naruzeldamaster

so look at my vault to go get them unless you'd like me to give you a link TO the actual brstm which sounds dumb XD

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

add me for textures. if u need me, just shoot a PM :)

i can also help with animations

May 20, 2011, 01:37:55 AM #115 Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 01:40:32 AM by YoshiKartWii
i'm just posting again for this to stay on top XD (not wanting to be rude)

and is there anymore brstms anyone would like me to make?
just give me a link to a youtube video and let me work my magic XD

and remember i've finished the brstms requested by

Itallian Stallion and NaruZeldaMaster

go to my vault to see the three songs
(i'm too lazy to give a link) XD

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

Well I posted too late.. but if anyone drops out, PM me and I can pull out some very sexy lady animations ;-)
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread


Quote from: cx_asuka on May 20, 2011, 12:34:19 AM
Put me in vertextures, or textures...
...or PSA  :af:

Vertextures and Textures sir.

Show me your moves! PSA!

Quote from: JDub on May 20, 2011, 02:46:26 AM
Put me under stages?

Under what? Stage Makers? What stage did you make from scratch? A simple texture or an import does not qualify, sorry.

Same with Vertexes, moving very few vertex points, does not qualify either.

Quote from: Tormod on May 20, 2011, 02:30:07 AM
Well I posted too late.. but if anyone drops out, PM me and I can pull out some very sexy lady animations ;-)

Yeah no worries man. There is some people on that list that have "left" are inactive, or have personal issues so if they decide to drop, They will be removed. I'll be sure to put you in along with the other people that are waiting.

I have no clue if she was mentioned but Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck from Bleach should SO get in on one of the versions. There's a port over Bowser complete with animations and everything. V0.5 but still. She should get in :D