Sexy Mountain Official Thread

Started by ItalianStallion, May 18, 2011, 12:10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what do u think about a mediafire folder for the stuff we make?

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 19, 2011, 05:09:51 PM
I was only asking JooJoo about what kind of texturing he was talking about >__>
The ganondorf thing was just an afterthought that he can answer via pm

it's only half off topic when u look at it that way :l

Wow off topic much. NAh joking. Maybe. But i was kinda talking about sexy mountain textures that may be needed...


Luigi: I'm a wiener
fail.

May 19, 2011, 07:27:31 PM #92 Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 07:48:31 PM by Wolfric
Quote from: Mr. Ludicolo on May 19, 2011, 05:21:44 AM

Italian, Were these not good enough to make me a vertexer??

Honestly, there are very skilled vertexers on this project, and these 2 vertexes you're showing seem to be just stretchings. I don't have anything against it, but it's better to let the Pros on Vertex to do their job so this turns out as sexy as it should be!

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 19, 2011, 05:09:51 PM
I was only asking JooJoo about what kind of texturing he was talking about >__>
The ganondorf thing was just an afterthought that he can answer via pm

it's only half off topic when u look at it that way :l

...Seriously, Naru? You're requesting for help on this thread? <_< Keep those OFF-Topics to PMs or yourself, please.

Guys, please keep on topic if you really want this to be made. It's wasted time to come to catch up and read countless of useless OFF-TOPIC posts.

Hmm so this is finally getting started.

I can do textures, vertexs, and some animating.
Just tell me what you need to most and I'll help out with it.

Thanks Wolfric. Couldn't have worded it better myself.
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on May 19, 2011, 07:40:07 PM
Hmm so this is finally getting started.

I can do textures, vertexs, and some animating.
Just tell me what you need to most and I'll help out with it.


Yeah about time ah? I see textures and some vertexes, but I do see a lot of just edits. Sorry If I'm mistaking, I just skimmed through on your BrawlVault. I'll add you on the main OP list.

On another note:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thanks to Camonsters aka Cammy for this, which was edited by me.

Morrigan is the main girl on the Night version of Sexy Mountain, so she gets to be on the banner ;o

Mewtwo, br3, Robz, and EternalYoshi, have you guys decided on who your 5 Sexy Mountain girls are going to be? That way our importers can get the files for you.

um i'm wondering,
and i'm saying this now to you italian because your online,

do you want me to do what of three things,

1)upload the songs to brawl vault and put a link to the download in here,
2)upload just to mediafire, and give a link here,
3)or just pm you the brstms

sorry if this is off topic

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151


May 19, 2011, 08:38:37 PM #97 Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 09:24:41 PM by dark sonic 19
I found epic Pictures for concept art for the stage here is the link for
http://www.mediafire.com/?86pp0rb9vrcw5ry sorry of this did not help
edit: fixed it
 
             

Quote from: dark sonic 19 on May 19, 2011, 08:38:37 PM
I found epic Pictures for concept art for the stage here is the link for it password is: sexy
http://www.mediafire.com/?86pp0rb9vrcw5ry sorry of this did not help.
It's password protected, might wanna remove that.

Also, i'm fine with any version to make. Just place me with several good hackers and we'll be fine xD

when i downloaded that, i expected sumthing about stage layout... not just hot girls... xD


edit: pride, dude, read his post... it says: password is: sexy.
didnt mean to sound rude but yeah... big mistakes are not so big at all... xDDD

just passin' by~

large image :V didn't post previews of the haruhi models because those are a [censored] to piece up.

settle with an ingame image instead! The models look exactly the same in brawl anyway~

Quote from: jokekid on May 19, 2011, 09:06:35 PM
when i downloaded that, i expected sumthing about stage layout... not just hot girls... xD


edit: pride, dude, read his post... it says: password is: sexy.
didnt mean to sound rude but yeah... big mistakes are not so big at all... xDDD
Oh crud, i read past it XD

awesome models are awesome ^^
the first one might need a little texture edit though... she is more scary than sexy like that... xD

another ninja???
this is the sexy ninja mountain thread or what???

Quote from: jokekid on May 19, 2011, 09:09:09 PM
awesome models are awesome ^^
the first one might need a little texture edit though... she is more scary than sexy like that... xD

another ninja???
this is the sexy ninja mountain thread or what???
I was the 3rd Espada, i'm too fast for you :P

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 19, 2011, 08:30:26 PM
Either way it's fine man ;)
ok i'll just upload them to the vault so,
1)you can get them (don't worry i'll post a link here)
2)and i can get downloads for them XD

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151