Clone Engine/Character Porting Q&A/FAQ Thread ***DO NOT REQUEST .RELS!!***

Started by Eternal Yoshi, May 23, 2011, 02:07:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

so this means i can't port the hack over diddy?
I'm back after a long while.

Quote from: Redpwnage795 on January 11, 2012, 02:28:04 AM
so this means i can't port the hack over diddy?
of course not  the only characters who have a perfect rel port are marth/ike/jiggly/metaKnight becuase this are the characters that dont use articles all other characters besides this one have aricles wich cant be ported.

if you ported kirby his N-B/up-B wouldnt work and i dont even now if side B or downB would either.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*facepalm* well actually, i never use wolf for some reason. he probably has articles, doesn't he?

EDIT: I actually almost never use JigglyPuff. so now i'm considering porting Waluigi over Jiggs now. but the problem is, since i never ported a character before, could someone tell me the basics things i need and what i need to do by PMing me or something?
I'm back after a long while.

Link has a lot of article, but zero has only the shield ( and the Neutral B projectiles ?)
So if I use the link .rel for zero, only his down B (and his Neutral B ?) will not work ?

Yorsh: Sorry to break your dreams, but I must say you that the only one you can port with rels are Ike, Marth, Metaknight, and Jigglypuff.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Psycho Philia on January 29, 2012, 12:33:35 PM
Yorsh: Sorry to break your dreams, but I must say you that the only one you can port with rels are Ike, Marth, Metaknight, and Jigglypuff.
the port he is talking about are those glitchy ports where ppl rename the files to marth and then rel port them the vault is full of them  like those mewtwos that the up B gets disabled or zero  and some other  ppl say rel ports but they arent rel of the original character but marth rel with renamed files :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh I didn't understand. But honestly, it's a bit disappointing to have characters like you say Carnage... Get moves disabled because of glitches, it's really too bad...


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Psycho Philia on January 29, 2012, 12:43:59 PM
Oh I didn't understand. But honestly, it's a bit disappointing to have characters like you say Carnage... Get moves disabled because of glitches, it's really too bad...
yeah it is sadly i tryed everything to get the up B tab to work in the air but no luck there :S and of course no shadow ball but that was expected since its an article but these ports with marth have some problems wich cant be fixed that well guess is becuase of variables wich marth rel doesnt have thats why they glitch happens to courters special grabs and most moves who have hiden codding maybe someday we will be able to modify rels and make watever we want with them (probably not since we lost coders like pw and datarion)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 29, 2012, 12:38:43 PM
the port he is talking about are those glitchy ports where ppl rename the files to marth and then rel port them the vault is full of them  like those mewtwos that the up B gets disabled or zero  and some other  ppl say rel ports but they arent rel of the original character but marth rel with renamed files :S

I will make new moves over those who doesn't work, I like add some personal things on my favorite hacks.




So, with this guide, I can port Marth over Luigi? Answer me back or PM me please.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

yes
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

All right, thanks!
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE