Clone Engine/Character Porting Q&A/FAQ Thread ***DO NOT REQUEST .RELS!!***

Started by Eternal Yoshi, May 23, 2011, 02:07:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Does anyone know if how to port ike over kirby??? I was planning to use naruto psa orginally over ike and I used generic.rel and I edit it using hex editor to change the module id and character id for the character that I want to replace. but when I went to css and select kirby it froze. before i port over kirby it worked when the character orignially over kirby. how does ike port works? i also add ic constant code soo yeah !

either u failed at chanign the .rel, or you cant port over kirby. im pretty sure its the second one, but i have not tried it so idk
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Would u do my favor and try if naruto psa  would actually work over kirby bcause I had no idea what I did wrong.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16397

if it can't port kirby than what other character it can port??

It said to not request rel files. Im only asking if it works cause i had no idea if i did it wrong or what did is right. Or if u want i can show  u my stuff what i have done so far?

how do i get ike over the ice climbers? i can't seem to get it to work =/
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

you need the ice climber replaced with popo code.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I should probably make a Clone Engine/Porting folder on my computer so i dont lose these things >.>

here you go:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[w=pink] Thanks Dante finally works
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

no prob :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't get it!! How do u port ike over kirby??!?!

Post Merge: April 21, 2012, 12:20:43 AM

What  characters can Ike port over ?

I am not sure if im doing right but first u need a generic ike.rels and open hex editor to change module and character id to replace the one  u want.  After that U rename to ft_character.rel.

Then u have to rename from fitike.pac to fitcharacter.pac.  

This is the idea I have so far, if anything Im doing wrong or missing, I need to know.

You cannot port any character over Kirby, you are doomed to have kirby on your list forever. just get the fighter kirby PSA it's epic as sin =3
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating


Is there a guide to doing this that isn't quite so vague? I don't mean to be rude, Eternal Yoshi, but I don't quite understand it.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

i jsu tmade a video. shoudl be up in a few mins.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.