Your Favourite Brawl Codeset

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, May 26, 2011, 09:31:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which is your favourite codeset?

Brawl+
Balanced Brawl
Brawl-
Project M
vBrawl (regular Brawl)
Quote from: LordNOaH on June 05, 2011, 12:57:53 AM
^ this guy. He made the CSS.  I think its pretty awesome myself.
Don't know what you're talking about, that CSS made itself.

I prefer Brawl+: I just loved its mechanics when I tried it, not much to say...
I never tried balanced brawl like a lot of people; vBrawl is just... well vBrawl its good unless you compare it to Brawl+ or Project M; Project M is... Odd... its good but it just seems to make characters too alike?; and finally I don't really care much for Brawl-, its fun to have an action packed battle but I prefer when combos are harder to pull off...

I actually don't play with any of those codesets though... I just mixed a bunch of stuff to make my own version of brawl :P Yay I kept this post short and to the point!
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

reading all these posts makes me wanna try out brawl-...

where can i get it?

smashmods

:P
supreme kitten? Yes I am. Yeah.
Brawl Fc: 0689-9748-1397

I tried out Brawl- yesterday, and to be honest, it really didn't do anything for me. It didn't feel... satisfying. I really don't know why. :[

The CSS is pure, unadulterated win, however.

I think Project M looks really intriguing. I think I may give it a shot, soon as I can find a link to the download for the demo or something.

For me, I use vBrawl with different PSAs.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I like PM da bess.

The staff there will be the only few individuals that can proceed with the clone engine once a certain someone reportedly leaves the community after a certain expo(hint hint).

Pity it's still in closed development, making it impossible to judge correctly, but we are getting a buttload of info from their developments, such as floating points of Special moves and articles, and we should be thankful for that at least.


Quote from: EternalYoshi on June 10, 2011, 04:16:24 AM
I like PM da bess.

The staff there will be the only few individuals that can proceed with the clone engine once a certain someone reportedly leaves the community after a certain expo(hint hint).

Pity it's still in closed development, making it impossible to judge correctly, but we are getting a buttload of info from their developments, such as floating points of Special moves and articles, and we should be thankful for that at least.



don't forget, we can also play the demo xD
I played it, its realy fast, and good, but, Idon't want to play brawl with a gamecube controller:P

btw I downloaded it somewhere in here:
http://projectm.dantarion.com/

for anyone willing to try it :P
supreme kitten? Yes I am. Yeah.
Brawl Fc: 0689-9748-1397

i use VBrawl because, i like using different movesets like my pikachu psa and my yoshi and also being able to do things i want but i would prefer having the melee mario's down b back but with progress comes change

-brawl the name sounds like its a worse version, never interested but i will give it chance eventually. i do like the reviews about it

+brawl the name makes it sound like its an addition but with all i heard about the buff's and stuff it never really interested me either

BB sounds like a Vbrawl clone with minor changes

project M   everyone knows M= Melee it would be great for melee mario but i hate the air dodge in the melee
Somtimes you just know when your destined for great things in the future.

Quote from: beatthat25 on June 10, 2011, 01:13:32 PM
btw I downloaded it somewhere in here:
http://projectm.dantarion.com/

for anyone willing to try it :P

Ahhh, thanks for that. I tried downloading it before, but the link was broken or something...

Can't wait to give it a shot.

Quote from: beatthat25 on June 10, 2011, 01:13:32 PM
don't forget, we can also play the demo xD
I played it, its realy fast, and good, but, Idon't want to play brawl with a gamecube controller:P

btw I downloaded it somewhere in here:
http://projectm.dantarion.com/

for anyone willing to try it :P

doesnt work for usb loaders, way too many codes...
black screen before even loading

I've been playing Project M for about 5 minutes.

It...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: jokekid on June 11, 2011, 03:05:02 PM
doesnt work for usb loaders, way too many codes...
black screen before even loading

try using the snapshot method, that worked for me, and CFGusbloader can load them I guess xd
supreme kitten? Yes I am. Yeah.
Brawl Fc: 0689-9748-1397

Quote from: beatthat25 on June 13, 2011, 01:33:37 PM
try using the snapshot method, that worked for me, and CFGusbloader can load them I guess xd
most loaders support the gameconfig.txt file now i use cfg usb loader with no problems.

back on topic: i like brawl+'s codeset but i prefer the b- movesets. the buffer code is nice for online play so even if ur lagging u can still pull off combosstill experimenting with other codes from minus tho i guess i'm in the middle of the 2

P:M doesn't really do it for me tbh no offens to the creators. i just hated how all the characters were so similar in melee. and from the sounds P:M isn't going to be much different then melee with the brawl characters added. i'll probably try it when it comes out tho none the less.

BB i havn't tried seems close to vbrawl

vbrawl is fun for the online play for friends with unmodded consols

My mind is like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone...
Remember brawlbox 0.64b DOES NOT WORK! download .63 or under or it will give you problems later.
Download to .63 modset: http://www.mediafire.com/?ud5s402d8u6ad6k#