Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on November 20, 2011, 07:17:04 PM
A few moments ago when I was trying to post something, I got this,

Warning: Unexpected character in input: ''' (ASCII=39) state=1 in /home/kcmm/forums.kc-mm.com/cache/data_cb48754f555077fdfb5898730f18c517-SMF-modSettings.php on line 1

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ':' in /home/kcmm/forums.kc-mm.com/cache/data_cb48754f555077fdfb5898730f18c517-SMF-modSettings.php on line 1

That's just...ODD.

I've never had that happen before, ever.

Same with you?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

November 21, 2011, 03:58:54 AM #1411 Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 08:12:06 AM by Vee Lucifer
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=37119.0
Ghost if I'm correct?


Nevermind, already got deleted. xD

November 21, 2011, 05:51:11 AM #1412 Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 05:53:46 AM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
I need someone to delete 2 Ghost topics of mine in Offtopic. i dono how they got there. Wait nm. I was able to delete em myself.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 22, 2011, 02:38:37 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=35629.msg750830#msg750830
Spam. I tried to report it, but I got a database error.
Personally i don't see a problem, he just played along with soneek and complimented him on his Blaziken..

Quote from: Moka Akashiya on November 22, 2011, 02:40:52 PMPersonally i don't see a problem, he just played along with soneek and complimented him on his Blaziken..
He must of edited his post then. >.>
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 22, 2011, 02:44:25 PM
He must of edited his post then. >.>
Post was at 6.19am my time, the edit was at 6.22am my time. Probably due to errors that he wanted to add something or so, i dunno.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=17133.msg750368#msg750368

Wouldn't this be against the rules? Since it's an image of uncensored words from the list of censored words, and it's not in a spoiler.

Umm...
There's a spoiler right there...

He edited it. NVM.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: SJS on November 23, 2011, 06:21:25 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=37174.0

Holy [censored].  I reported that thread a while ago for being in the wrong section and it's still there?

Maybe we should get some mods for the Texture boards.


Fixed all of those.

I'll discuss the idea of appointing Texture Hacks Mods with Vyse.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Cool, thanks for fixing iiiiiiiit.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.