Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on August 18, 2012, 08:15:00 PM
Did you skip over my post about it? I also have an issue with the plug in when I would like to post an update that's a day or 2 later, but it's like down too far on the first page or on the other pages. And if I post from my phone I use my own account for that as you've seen. The Plug in does bother me a tad. Also when posts are "merged" they don't send emails out to those who asked to follow said topic
I did not skip your post. But I assumed that you had the same problem as TCLL and couldn't just do what Albafika mentionned: editing it into your previous post, then copy-delete-reposting it.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

most the time it doesn't come acrossed my mind to do so. Usually I'm on the run when I surf through my topics when I post. Also some others will find it time consuming or more of an annoyance then the current merge.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



well...
Tbh I`m not really all that worried about the issue of copy/paste...

What bothers me is my threads having their own specific post format where this plugin gets in the way.

Why so many posts??
I`d rather scroll through 10 lines than 300 when making edits.

Doing this from the phone or my wii would be waaay too much of a hastle for 300 lines
-phone: no auto scroll
-wii: lags for large posts

And if I must bring up...
The PS3 has a character limit...
(dont edit your merged post(s) if you dont want to lose them)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on August 18, 2012, 11:51:51 PM
well...
Tbh I`m not really all that worried about the issue of copy/paste...

What bothers me is my threads having their own specific post format where this plugin gets in the way.

Why so many posts??
I`d rather scroll through 10 lines than 300 when making edits.

Doing this from the phone or my wii would be waaay too much of a hastle for 300 lines
-phone: no auto scroll
-wii: lags for large posts

And if I must bring up...
The PS3 has a character limit...
(dont edit your merged post(s) if you dont want to lose them)
I'm going to be COMPLETELY honest. I've done the copy and paste thing 3 times.  :'(


Is there a way to know how many valid reports one has made on the boards?

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: ExorcistRain on August 20, 2012, 01:49:37 PM
Is there a way to know how many valid reports one has made on the boards?
No, there isn't really any quick way for you guys to check it out. I can just go and count them by hand if needed, though. You've got 7 so far.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on August 20, 2012, 02:56:24 PM
No, there isn't really any quick way for you guys to check it out. I can just go and count them by hand if needed, though. You've got 7 so far.
Wow, that many?
Thanks!

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com


Quote from: jokekid on August 28, 2012, 07:55:40 PM
how does this happen? O.o


It's a resonance from to the Black Hole spells that Oizen and Albafika have been casting on he boards for a few years.
That account is now cursed to get error 500s until it can upload 2 more hacks to compensate the negative energy.

Or it's just the BV cache messing up when people delete stuff.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

September 03, 2012, 12:22:36 AM #2274 Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 12:24:11 AM by Miacis
We have a new Local Mod on the Programming boards. BlackJax
Yay!
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

September 03, 2012, 12:24:17 AM #2275 Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 12:26:44 AM by Zelia
Quote from: Miacis on September 03, 2012, 12:22:36 AM
We have a new Local Mod on the Programming boards. BlackJax
Yay!
*claps*

Yay! BlackJax really deserves this. Congratulations BlackJax. ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Yay. Congrats BJ.

Now reign over Programming with an iron fist. :srs:

Grats BJ.

Now kill those noobs ! :happy:

Congrads BJ. You deserve it. ^^
Quote from: SegtendoNoobs have been taking over Brawl Vault. ಠ_ಠ

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I shall make the first thread of your reign to delete and warn me to feel your power :af:

You know, to see deleted stuff.