Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Add me to the "AdBlock not working" group.  I was fine with it back when it was easy to just pause it, but now it's just kinda annoying.

Cool idea though.

...

This music is starting to annoy me.


Either give it a disable option. Or get rid of it.

Quote from: Vish on December 21, 2012, 03:28:37 AM
Is there a way to not make it repeat and start all over each time you click a new page? <.<
Have it open in another tab on Youtube.

Yeah Adblock doesn't work for this.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Love that song guys!! Mods i love you ...no homo :srs:

Quote from: Bitter Seraph on December 21, 2012, 03:36:29 AM
Have it open in another tab on Youtube.
...And have that overlap with the one playing on the boards?

For those who have the Chrome browser. Download the NotScripts from Chrome Web Store. It works for not hearing the song in the background. But it also disables scripts like bolding, underlining, colors, etc.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 21, 2012, 03:37:57 AM
...And have that overlap with the one playing on the boards?
^ this

dont want to be hearing it 2 times at once.. o.e

otherwise... good idea vyse... wish it was the final hours with bells tho.. it makes it more better.. also adblock not working for me also with the other users
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 21, 2012, 03:37:57 AM
...And have that overlap with the one playing on the boards?
Of course! Gain a headache twice as fast.
I kinda meant get off the forum and just go on Youtube, but I realized shortly after that that defeats the entire purpose lol.


December 21, 2012, 04:01:39 AM #2395 Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 04:10:20 AM by Vyse
AdBlock Plus: Ctrl+Shift+V to open blockable items.

Search for "embed." Double-click the one item that remains.

To block all embedded Youtube videos everywhere, check the second radio ("youtube.com/embed/*") and click "Add Filter." To just block embedded videos on KC:MM, check the same radio, click "Advanced View," and check "Restrict to domain."

You can tweak the filter as you see fit.

Edit: Actually I got tired of this about five minutes after I did it.

Thank you for removing it.

Now I can listen to my own music while lurking.

When it randomly started playing, I'll admit, I was starting to wig out a tad.. I know I didn't click the link to the site and I had no other windows open. I'll tell ya, you got me =p
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



December 21, 2012, 11:11:19 AM #2398 Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 11:12:33 AM by Miacis
Man, I always miss stuff like that. Damn timezones.

That was a pretty badass idea though. *like*
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

I never had a chance to experience. Guess I was lucky :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]