Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

September 29, 2011, 12:09:13 AM #1080 Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 12:10:46 AM by Segtendo
Quote from: SmashHackers on September 29, 2011, 12:08:13 AM
Warning you in advance, he just told me his intentions to make more posts so please dont blame me
[5:06:32 PM] Cole Bayrack: aron
[5:06:35 PM] Cole Bayrack: aaron*
[5:06:58 PM] Cole Bayrack: ima amke a fourm about ho u inspired me to become maicis side kick, like ur ouzins



fourm. Ho. U. maicis. ur. ouzins. He just can't get any worse  :srs:
God, his grammar is terrible.
As long as he doesn't spam those stupid pictures, it's fine.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


September 29, 2011, 12:10:01 AM #1081 Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 12:12:49 AM by SmashHackers
Quote from: Segtendo on September 29, 2011, 12:09:13 AM
God, his grammar is terrible.
As long as he doesn't spam those stupid pictures, it's fine.
He's usually worse. He's on a good day. But okay Ill tell him not to. EDIT: Already did  :srs:

Quote from: SmashHackers on September 29, 2011, 12:10:01 AM
He's usually worse. He's on a good day. But okay Ill tell him not to. EDIT: Already did  :srs:
I don't think it worked :srs:
3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Aisuru Senka (Sety) on September 29, 2011, 12:13:37 AM
I don't think it worked :srs:
Yeah that's what Im saying. But with the way he spells do you expect him to listen well? You should probably just ban the account if you actually want him to stop
EDIT: Thanks Oizen.

Huh... I just noticed, posts in the introductions board count towards your post count...
do you think it would be a good idea to change that too, or is that unnecessary?
3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Aisuru Senka (Sety) on September 29, 2011, 12:22:40 AM
Huh... I just noticed, posts in the introductions board count towards your post count...
do you think it would be a good idea to change that too, or is that unnecessary?

Lets just remove post counts from every board ever.

=D

Quote from: Oizen™ on September 29, 2011, 12:24:54 AM

Lets just remove post counts from every board ever.

=D
doesn't bother me either way. I was just asking you guys since it's your job. :P
3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Aisuru Senka (Sety) on September 29, 2011, 12:26:30 AM
doesn't bother me either way. I was just asking you guys since it's your job. :P
Dont ask him about his job. That's serious business. So serious in fact that it's the law. And yeah it wouldnt bother me either. Post counts are lame

Quote from: Oizen™ on September 29, 2011, 12:24:54 AM Lets just remove post counts from every board ever. =D

I think that is actually a good idea.

Honestly suprized it wasn't already didn't count for posts sinc esome forums with Intro topics don't count em.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

^^^
What is that? It's blank.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: Segtendo on September 29, 2011, 03:28:23 AM
Removed it.
What's with all these types of topics lately?
hm...
have they been from new users? or users who you know aren't bots?
3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.