Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

I have censoring enabled, but the word in the spoiler box below isn't being censored.  Someone needs to fix that up, considering that [censored] is a censored word.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 19, 2011, 07:59:58 PM #1231 Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 08:01:39 PM by Vyse
Quote from: mnsg on October 19, 2011, 07:14:17 PM
I have censoring enabled, but the word in the spoiler box below isn't being censored.  Someone needs to fix that up, considering that [censored] is a censored word.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
This is exactly what we were talking about a few pages back. We have the censor checking only whole words. I'll add it.

jsyak, [censored]ers and mother[censored]ers/mother[censored]er aren't censored. Might want to do something.

Quote from: Segtendo on October 21, 2011, 01:53:38 AM
What the hell does this mean? :srs:
Quote from: Sorceress on October 21, 2011, 02:30:05 AM
I lol'd big time, but I like to know to...

"Just so you all know".

Google is your friend. :V

Anyways, added those to the censors.

Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



October 22, 2011, 06:27:06 AM #1235 Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 06:30:50 AM by Sorceress
Quote from: Ӄathy on October 22, 2011, 06:23:44 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=35030.0 <- Ghost topic.
I think this happens, because when u create a new thread and 500 happens, it will create more then one thread, leaving a blank thread, but that's only if u don't check if the thread was created already, it's sorta like double posting.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

October 22, 2011, 06:40:48 AM #1236 Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 06:41:59 AM by Segtendo
...
I feel BlackJax's thread needs a little cleaning up. There's been a page of spam of nothing but arguing for ONE WHOLE PAGE. :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I tried to tell him to drop it a few times already...
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



And I've tried to rerail the thread twice, but he still defends himself :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Why do I have the feeling this guy is gonna come here now to start [censored] because he is being mentioned and talked bad about?

Just report it, or discuss it through PM. Seriously, come on.


Bull[censored]/bull[censored] are both uncensored, yo.
I've helped with this a few times. Does this call for Staff Helper badge?You don't have to, obv.

TBM create again a new account called "Don Rene."

I got a proof, he currently release a hack called "Super Sonic 3" and we can see a video on YouTube by him.

DarkSpineSilver1 was the old surname of TBM

Why does everyone quickly assume that someone is TBM?
:srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Everyone is TBM. I am TBM. You are TBM. We're all TBM.

Now on a serious note, who the hell is TBM?