Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hey.
Cool idea.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Miacis on May 05, 2012, 03:02:59 PM
Huh ... looks like our RSS feed broke.
And so did most of the blog.

Gonna have to inform Jack H about that.
Jack fixed it as of an hour ago.

Quote from: Vyse on May 16, 2012, 07:02:34 PM
Jack fixed it as of an hour ago.
I can tell as IST's updates are appearing on my Facebook feed.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I still can't set a time limit to my own polls...
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Hello Admins... I am asking kindly... I was banned from posting hacks because of a little mistake and me and Vyse cleared it up so he banned me.

Can someone... (Im asking politely) please unban me or tell me the date when i will be unbanned because ive been waiting almost 1 yr and a half? Thanks. ;)

I will not make that mistake ever again.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=44920.0
Would this be considered a cry for attention?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


May 24, 2012, 11:53:57 PM #2106 Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 11:54:53 PM by Sorceress
Quote from: Segtendo on May 24, 2012, 11:51:35 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=44920.0
Would this be considered a cry for attention?
Yup. It would be considered "cry for friendship attention".
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

It's locked now.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Tbh, I think that's a bit harsh Seg. They not doing anything wrong or against the rules. :I

But, you're the moderator. :/

Quote from: Nasoka_Kewe on May 25, 2012, 12:05:57 AM
Tbh, I think that's a bit harsh Seg. They not doing anything wrong or against the rules. :I

But, you're the moderator. :/
It's a cry for attention. It's like saying "hey, look at my thread!" or w/e. Let's see what others say.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I don't think it should have been locked, per se. Maybe have him introduce some sort of central theme of discussion, rather than just saying "hey I want friends?"

I mean, I know some people go on forums to find friends, and it seems a little wrong to disallow that from happening, but maybe he could have done it in a more organized matter?

Don't know if that makes sense, but that's my opinion.

Quote from: Mercenary on May 25, 2012, 12:15:55 AM
I don't think it should have been locked, per se. Maybe have him introduce some sort of central theme of discussion, rather than just saying "hey I want friends?"

I mean, I know some people go on forums to find friends, and it seems a little wrong to disallow that from happening, but maybe he could have done it in a more organized matter?

Don't know if that makes sense, but that's my opinion.
That actually does sound logical.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Nasoka_Kewe on May 25, 2012, 12:05:57 AM
Tbh, I think that's a bit harsh Seg. They not doing anything wrong or against the rules. :I

But, you're the moderator. :/

Gyaaaaaaaaah! What is wrong with moderators today? You could have asked me to remove the topic... I want some new friends because Im trapped in my house, all day, everyday with nothing to do except use this godforsaken tablet to get online. You think I want to look like some desperate emo dude trying to be an "attention whore"? That was a GENUINE post. I really do want to meet some cool people so that I wont be so freakin miserable... The above post was quoted because i agree with what this person said.

And god... if you have to ask someone else if they consider it a cry for attention then you evidently arent sure... and we all know i wasnt doing anything wrong... So is it going to become a new rule that a person cant look for friends? Let me know before I waste my time trying it again...
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

May 25, 2012, 12:22:49 AM #2113 Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 12:25:43 AM by Segtendo
Hey hey hey.
Calm down. Instead of flat-out saying "I want friends," why not do what Mercenary said and use it as a thread for a discussion or something?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


May 25, 2012, 12:24:18 AM #2114 Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 12:27:37 AM by Kienamaru
Quote from: Sorceress on May 24, 2012, 11:53:57 PM
Yup. It would be considered "cry for friendship attention".

You... leave me alone... we've talked before and you KNOW i was looking for friends. Why do you think I was actually trying to learn stuff about you? That isnt a cry for attention dammit...  If I wanted attention Id ask for attention. Im not one to beat around the bush or trick people into feeling sorry for me. I say what I want and what I mean. I can't believe this crap...

Post Merge: May 25, 2012, 12:27:37 AM

Quote from: Segtendo on May 25, 2012, 12:22:49 AM
Hey hey hey.
Calm down. Instead of flat-out saying "I want thread," why not do what Mercenary said and use it as a thread for a discussion or something?

I cant use it as a thread for anything now can I? and a discussion about what? Why I need people to talk to? About all the what Im not allowed to do at home? I cant start a discussion about a single topic and expect it to stay there. Were you reading the posts you'd have seen that we were talking about Zelda and the like... but topics change with time from what i understand. Trying to focus everyone onto one topic for an extended time period will eventually cause people to repeat themselves.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?