The Ultimate File Naming Guide

Started by ??_?, June 01, 2011, 08:25:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

June 01, 2011, 08:25:29 PM Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 07:54:27 PM by NaOH
This is a WIP, if you would like to contribute, PM me teh info and I'll credit you when the final product is released.
The final product will be a zip file containing every folder path, as well as text docs in each folder to tell what goes where, and what does what, and such, as well as this thread, which will contain all the text information.

Completed: Effect folder, nearly all Fighter folders, Music, Stages (excluding adventure)

Todo:
adventure stages?
Common5
Common3 (might do some stuff with items, idk)
Portraits

Looking for something? expand the section that thing is in, and press CTRL+F.  This will open your browsers find function. type in what you're looking for so you don't have to scroll through walls of text.

Effect
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Fighter
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Stage
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Adventure:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Music
F:/private/WII/app/RSBE/pf/sound/strm   (ntsc)
F:/private/WII/app/RSBP/pf/sound/strm   (PAL)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



This as helped me a lot ;)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You know for the trophies ? no assist trophies !
Actually working on :

Hack finished :
Metal Mario&Luigi : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=30290.0

January 17, 2012, 08:27:50 PM #5 Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 08:31:52 PM by DrPanda
Couldn't find a Tracklisting on this site, so I thought I'd post one here.

Music (no placement details)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Question: If I want to replace a characters eff_Character.pac what directory do I put it in?

Quote from: Naruto200Man on March 25, 2012, 01:32:24 AMQuestion: If I want to replace a characters eff_Character.pac what directory do I put it in?
private > wii > app > RSBX > pf > effect > fighter ( eff_character.pac goes here )
-

Quote from: the98pika on March 25, 2012, 02:03:25 AM
private > wii > app > RSBX > pf > effect > fighter ( eff_character.pac goes here )
Thanks, I had it put in pf >Effect
That explains why it froze  :>.>palm:

this list can be useful...thx doode :D




May be a stupid question, but what would one do if they want to assign one texture/moveset/others to one color, and that color on that character only? The moveset and the textures end up saying the same, so they can't be named the same. I've ben stupidly working on this for 4 hours now... Any help would be appreciated.

I need an unedited FitMarth00.pac/pcs.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

you may as well add where to place all stage dedicated files, not only the stages themselve, but the SSS stuff, and menu and HUD stuff ^^

Quote from: HaloFanODST on October 22, 2012, 03:08:37 AM
I need an unedited FitMarth00.pac/pcs.
Go to the resources section. Look first, then ask.
Click Sig For My Tutorial Thread

I'm Just You're Friendly Forum Pseudo Narcissist
[spoiler]
Quote from: Ricky (Br3) on June 25, 2014, 06:40:22 PM
[white]This is Nyan. She He is indeed random and also definitely not a pervert.
I Will Accept Everyone's Faults As Long As They're Not Annoying.

Quote from: jokekid on October 23, 2012, 10:36:27 AM
you may as well add where to place all stage dedicated files, not only the stages themselve, but the SSS stuff, and menu and HUD stuff ^^
I was planning on it but never got around to it. Maybe I'll do it as I finish up what I'm currently working on.

ALSO, never saw DrPanda's post, that's really awesome, adding to OP.