Tormod's PSAnimations: Biggoron Sword Link Complete

Started by Tormod, June 03, 2011, 05:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Poll locked.

Filler A
0 (0%)
Filler B
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

mmm...
Could someone uplosad the MJ Sheik taunt archives? i tried to prepare the archives with a tutorial but i got T position when im standing
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I've made a tutorial to show how I switched Sephiroth's sword hand, for anyone who wants to invert characters themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcgVo5T6QQ4

Quote from: Cloudy on July 01, 2011, 07:21:34 PM
Can't wait to see your work on Sephiroth's animations. :) (I assume you're a FE lover, as well, right? <3)
Yes!

Quote from: Franco159487 on July 02, 2011, 02:34:39 AM
mmm...
Could someone uplosad the MJ Sheik taunt archives? i tried to prepare the archives with a tutorial but i got T position when im standing
I've got the correct file on mediafire, it's the same one I used to make the MJ video. Did you change anything in the PSA that might have caused an issue? I would try just starting fresh, that usually works for me when I run into an unexplained problem.

I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Wow. That's awesome. Just awesome. Of course, since it takes such a long time, I'll try to find some way to make it easier. XD


I modified the file following a tutorial...
Thank you for your answer, i will try :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thought I would take a break from animating and make a tiny preview without spoiling too much ;)
If you see something you don't like, let me know. Sorry for the bad video quality.. you can't really tell from the recording but in the throw when he lifts the person above his head they slide down his sword before launching them backwards.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6XSz4TQJkU

Quote from: SuperZelda on July 04, 2011, 07:25:06 PM
I made my epic Donkey Kong MJ Final Smash  :af:
Awesome!  :af2: a couple people have used it as a final smash but I've yet to see one.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

awesome work :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

the throw animations look kinda "fast"... i mean, it should be a bit slower and with more detail i think

Quote from: the joker on July 09, 2011, 09:50:48 AM
the throw animations look kinda "fast"... i mean, it should be a bit slower and with more detail i think

^ This seriously.

I wasn't until you told us what the animation was did I even have a clue what that was.

The Wing is ultra awesome.

Quote from: the joker on July 09, 2011, 09:50:48 AM
the throw animations look kinda "fast"... i mean, it should be a bit slower and with more detail i think
Quote from: songeflemy on July 09, 2011, 03:42:10 PM
^ This seriously.

I wasn't until you told us what the animation was did I even have a clue what that was.

The Wing is ultra awesome.

Yes, I got the same feel from it after I uploaded it, which is why I wrote that. My camera can't catch fast movement well. I filmed it again in slow motion and sped it back up with my video software to catch more detail:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRt4HLInSXU
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

July 09, 2011, 04:53:10 PM #145 Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 04:54:03 PM by Wulfy
Looking nice, Tormod! Loving the wing. o_o

Also, I have a suggestion for you, if you're interested, concerning another project.

The wing is smexeh
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

As I said in the Sephiroth thread.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 09, 2011, 07:48:02 PM
Wow... That's some really good progress there. O_O

I look forward to the final version of Sephiroth even more now. XD

Though there are a few things that could be changed. Maybe for the throw pummel. He could twist the sword. Instead of pushing it in, and back out a bit.

The walk, his head bobbing is a bit odd... But then again, that might be for an illusion of his hair flowing.

Otherwise, I really like these animations.


And yeah, the back throw animation needs to be slowed down.

I appreciate the feedback everyone, I'll post some more previews either when the urge hits or when I'm finished.  I'll fix the throw too.

Quote from: Cloudy on July 09, 2011, 04:53:10 PM
Looking nice, Tormod! Loving the wing. o_o

Also, I have a suggestion for you, if you're interested, concerning another project.
Thanks Cloudy, so what is this new suggestion?
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread