Tormod's PSAnimations: Biggoron Sword Link Complete

Started by Tormod, June 03, 2011, 05:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Poll locked.

Filler A
0 (0%)
Filler B
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

I just saw the video for your psa, needless to say it was amazing man. The animations were very fluid, you can clearly see you worked hard on his animations. I was also laughing at the nostalgia of his slashes shooting out beams and the stage going dark each time, nice touch. I am defiantly picking this up when I can, and I'll give you some more feed back.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood


your current Fierce Deity PSA is absolutely amazing. perfect animations and a perfect moveset! =)
but i would like to have a little bit stronger version, cause he don't have a chance to the most other PSA-characters i have in my brawl. i think his UP-B und SIDE-B attacks in the air should go further, cause its really hard to save him from death. a few more percents for all his attacks would be nice, and all in all a little more powerful. also his shockwaves could be stronger.

Quote from: Marvel on February 19, 2012, 04:07:16 PM
your current Fierce Deity PSA is absolutely amazing. perfect animations and a perfect moveset! =)
but i would like to have a little bit stronger version, cause he don't have a chance to the most other PSA-characters i have in my brawl. i think his UP-B und SIDE-B attacks in the air should go further, cause its really hard to save him from death. a few more percents for all his attacks would be nice, and all in all a little more powerful. also his shockwaves could be stronger.

This person has a good point.  Since it's basically using vBrawl Link's recovery but worse since he no longer has his hookshot (and Link has one of the worst recoveries in the game to begin with).  Additional upward momentum would really help.

Thanks for the feedback, guys. It sounds like people are interested in version that is a little more powerful/spins a little higher. I was also considering doing one with infinite magic, so you could pull of some beam combos longer than 3.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

For the poll the only overpowered thing i saw was his final smash, but its not super overpowered, its a really nice psa

It's actually kinda balanced.

His beam moves do have good range and size, but are a bit hard to hit, and you can only use 3 at a time max.

His sword as good range as well, but there's not that much knockback.

I like it!!

And like what people said, the up b needs more recovery-ness to it.

Also, how do you get the sparkling effect to stay around his sword?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Only a couple real problems to be honest.
Could you potentially make a two-handed Link with the belts and everything that's compatible for this?  I'm sure many users wouldn't want to part with their favorite Link costumes.
The ground FS's range is a lot smaller than it looks.  I'm not saying it needs to be much bigger (In all honesty, it really doesn't need to be with the power it has) but it's kind of misleading.  Although it -would- be fun to scare your unsuspecting friends.
Some of the projectiles' animations/directions are -really- weird.  The down-A in midair is one huge example.  It goes crooked and it kind of... skips, I guess you could say.  Not sure if you can fix this though.
The -last- problem I can remember is that Fierce Deity Link doesn't work on Subspace Emissary.

Although, I -really- love this.  Keep up the good work, and I hope you can fix the bugs.

Watched the vid. Nice work with the overall moves, very befitting for FD Link. I have just a few issues with it, besides the fact that I've lost Homebrew to Skyward Sword and can't get it :(

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Just throwin' out ideas like I used to before. I'm still downloading it in case I can get Homebrew back without frying my SD card in the process like before.

Quote from: Ct.OWN on February 20, 2012, 03:14:54 AM
Watched the vid. Nice work with the overall moves, very befitting for FD Link. I have just a few issues with it, besides the fact that I've lost Homebrew to Skyward Sword and can't get it :(

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Just throwin' out ideas like I used to before. I'm still downloading it in case I can get Homebrew back without frying my SD card in the process like before.
Oh, yeah, I was thinking that.  It looks kinda ridiculous for him to keep slashing useless attacks when the first one killed the guy and the last one's supposed to be all epic.

I took the feedback into consideration and made some changes. Check the original post for details.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

I read it and I'm fine with it.  Although, can you give us a good estimate of how far up or down it goes?  I *would* assume it's not too high, like his normal blasts.

From what you say in the OP it seems great now. You're still going to keep up the original FD Link with the new one right?

Edit: I just remembered! FD Link was from what I remember over 8 ft tall, slightly shorter than Odolwa, but in the vid he looks the same size as normal Link. Is this intentional? Sorry for not sounding content, I really am now! :D

Here's what I mean, with him being owned in 5 seconds:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ct.OWN on February 21, 2012, 09:11:37 PM
From what you say in the OP it seems great now. You're still going to keep up the original FD Link with the new one right?

Edit: I just remembered! FD Link was from what I remember over 8 ft tall, slightly shorter than Odolwa, but in the vid he looks the same size as normal Link. Is this intentional? Sorry for not sounding content, I really am now! :D

Here's what I mean, with him being owned in 5 seconds:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I changed the original one a bit, but yes, there is still the balanced version.

I made him a little taller than regular link, I think he's about the size of Ike. I was going to make him full sized but I think most people picture him smaller because they never play with him outside of boss battles. I can add the option to have the full sized Fierce Deity Link. I should have it up soon.

Edit: A tall version is now included.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Well, concerning the size.  I was wondering if it would be the size that's freezing things like All-Star mode and the Subspace Emissary.  If it is, could you potentially make a Link-sized one as well? :3 Thanks if you can~