Tormod's PSAnimations: Biggoron Sword Link Complete

Started by Tormod, June 03, 2011, 05:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Poll locked.

Filler A
0 (0%)
Filler B
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Alternate texture/model for The Flash!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 31, 2012, 05:22:56 AM
Alternate texture/model for The Flash!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

what did i just see?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 31, 2012, 05:22:56 AM
Alternate texture/model for The Flash!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

An hippo?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Ya loonies, that was a hedgehog.  *facepalm*
You know, Flash's childood hero? :sonic:
:af:

Back on topic, I can't believe you might do Hector from FE7! You do this and I want to know what time it will be uploaded. So I can have the first download.
It would be epic.
Now available in blue.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 31, 2012, 05:22:56 AM
Alternate texture/model for The Flash!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lol I wonder how fast that thing can move...

Quote from: Azure_Shadow
link=topic=25673.msg989152#msg989152 date=1343792497

Back on topic, I can't believe you might do Hector from FE7! You do this and I want to know what time it will be uploaded. So I can have the first download.
It would be epic.
Yep, I am for sure doing him, it just might take some time. Actually, my wife and I have our first baby due in about a month so I have a feeling that progress will get sloooow at that point.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on August 02, 2012, 06:31:43 AM
Actually, my wife and I have our first baby due in about a month so I have a feeling that progress will get sloooow at that point.


It better get slow.  :srs:



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Tormod on August 02, 2012, 06:31:43 AMYep, I am for sure doing him, it just might take some time. Actually, my wife and I have our first baby due in about a month so I have a feeling that progress will get sloooow at that point.

Wow, congratulations! Yes, I'm sure it will get really slow. Do you need to ask another team/group of people to help?
How's it (Hector's PSA) progressing so far?
Now available in blue.

Don't worry, the family will come first, just as it always has ;) . If I find that I can no longer find time to hack then I will offer my work to Albafika (since he knows most of what's going on and has already helped some), and let him delegate work as he pleases.
Anyways, I havn't made a ton of progress on Hector, since I've been working on other stuff as well, and I've also been busy with non-brawl related things.
But I'm going to put Hitmonlee on hold for the time being since I don't spend enough time hacking to do 3 projects at once.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Thank you for putting Hitmonlee on hold and not Hector.
Just putting my thanks in here first in case someone complains.  :srs:
Now available in blue.

Quote from: Tormod on August 03, 2012, 08:20:48 AM
Don't worry, the family will come first, just as it always has ;) . If I find that I can no longer find time to hack then I will offer my work to Albafika (since he knows most of what's going on and has already helped some), and let him delegate work as he pleases.
Anyways, I havn't made a ton of progress on Hector, since I've been working on other stuff as well, and I've also been busy with non-brawl related things.
But I'm going to put Hitmonlee on hold for the time being since I don't spend enough time hacking to do 3 projects at once.

I agree, doing 3 projects at a time seems to be extremely stressful.

If you finish the model before everything gets busy and you want some help animating/PSAing it, I can help. I'm no good at animating, but I'm fairly good at PSAing (I can even do specials and I can theoretically add GFX and extra models via hexing). There's a lot of people who like Fire Emblem and especially Hector, so I don't think it'd be that hard to put together a team to make his moveset.
Just so long as I have the model, since I have no experience at model hacking/vertexing.
Now available in blue.

Quote from: Azure_Shadow on August 05, 2012, 04:00:39 PM
If you finish the model before everything gets busy and you want some help animating/PSAing it, I can help. I'm no good at animating, but I'm fairly good at PSAing (I can even do specials and I can theoretically add GFX and extra models via hexing). There's a lot of people who like Fire Emblem and especially Hector, so I don't think it'd be that hard to put together a team to make his moveset.
Just so long as I have the model, since I have no experience at model hacking/vertexing.
Good to know you're willing to help ;) If I start to feel overwhelmed I'll make it known. I'm waiting on something from Albafika to finish the model, and I just got max 2011 so that should take care of some barriers as well.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Shamelessly post merging! For any who want a peek at Hector's model... I still have a lot of enhancing to do on the texture, particularly the armor, but I figure that can wait till after this get's rigged up because I'm getting anxious to actually do some PSA and animation work for him.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread