project wesker PSAer appreciated im animating it ^^ anim. teasers ^^

Started by BlueBrain, June 07, 2011, 09:38:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

yeah, if u have better ideas than the ones in the moveset in the OP, feel free to suggest, but please dont replace any green moves... (unless they are green because they are snake's original moves ^^)
Quote from: xZedkiel on June 11, 2011, 07:01:36 PM
Counter's are actually possible.. Not exactly like Marth or Ike, but look at what EternalYoshi did with Lyn over Link.

havent seen it, i may PM him asking... that would give down B a nice move ^^

there's also V2 shadow.

i mean, he doesn't activate it when he get it, only when he is near a person and it recognizes or hits them. then it activates his move.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating


no, sorry, i'll get back to this one as soon as i finish my hulk vertex...

anyway, i also gotta make a gun for him, since i wont be using fox or falcos gun... xD

still need to test what ive made up untill now... ^^

hey..i want to do  a WESKER MOD with the MVC3 outfiit !!!! but his larget jacket must not be animated...

<_<

>_>

I think I can help you out with this project. If RE: Umbrella Chronicles works like Darkside Chronicles, and I'm 95% sure it does, I can get you Wesker's MLD0 and CHR0 animations from that game working. I tried this out with Leon, and by getting the model and fixing up the chr0's (not hard at all, just changing the Unknown1, 2 and 3 values in Brawlbox) it works great. Each model also has a gun attached to their hand (I think), maybe a knife as well. I think those are identical on each character for cutscene purposes.

So, let me know if you're interested in doing that. I can get you either his S.T.A.R.S. uniform or his trademark black suit, the animations will work for both models. Or any male character, for that matter...



Quote from: BlackFox on June 19, 2011, 03:28:57 PM
Darkside C. uses mdlo's???

Yep. And Chr0 animations. Each RE character has a standard mdl0 and a shadow mdl0. The male characters use a universal set of animations, while the female characters use a universal set of animations. Both Darkside and Umbrella Chronicles use this format, so it may be possible to one-slot different RE characters. Because of this I really want to do a Leon PSA, in fact.

But I really don't want to derail this topic. I can set up the animations and mdl0 for Wesker eventually, I only have Darkside ripped but I can rip Umbrella Chronicles real soon if you want.


the animations would be better than great ^^
with renaming the bones in the animation file it should work on snake, an about the models, i could use them for a vertex, but im not trying another import again... xD

so please rip all the animations u can, u will be added as collab in the project ^^

on another note, i already finished my hulk, so i'll be continuing with this project ^^



im waiting for the animation rips, when i get them, i'll see if i can make them compattible with snake's bones ^^

Yeah,I ever wanted a Leon PSA and since a log time I've made a post with my Moveset Ideas.


Quote from: Dr. Jackel on July 02, 2011, 09:27:40 PM
*bump* So animation rips done yet?

Yep, actually. I decided to stop being lazy and actually upload and PM them, so jokekid should have the anims.