Diedhammer98's hacks. ...Good-bye... please read Reply #1809.

Started by diedhammer98, June 14, 2011, 05:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

so shuld we be expecting the release by today

June 26, 2011, 12:12:19 AM #61 Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 12:14:29 AM by diedhammer98
Quote from: keepitreal on June 26, 2011, 12:08:48 AMso shuld we be expecting the release by today

Yeah... Forward Smash is almost done....





just have tested it
why not use mine Down-B for Down-B this way better
just cpoy/Paste from mine PSA to your´s both PSA/Animations and SFX/GFX

but F-air also use mine :D Side-Smash needing a other animations too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

June 26, 2011, 04:02:24 PM #67 Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 04:05:37 PM by diedhammer98
Quote from: MarioDK on June 26, 2011, 03:52:44 PMjust have tested it why not use mine Down-B for Down-B this way better just cpoy/Paste from mine PSA to your´s both PSA/Animations and SFX/GFX but F-air also use mine :D Side-Smash needing a other animations too

F-air and Side Smash.... I made it by myself....

Down-B.... Luigi's Down-B PSA with Mario's Down-air Animation...



Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 26, 2011, 04:16:43 PM
It is small edit PSA....

Either way, it looks amazing dude. I cannot get it unfortunatley becaus i have cloud ported over mario with a rel file, but i do like the ideas.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on June 26, 2011, 06:06:44 PMEither way, it looks amazing dude. I cannot get it unfortunatley becaus i have cloud ported over mario with a rel file, but i do like the ideas.
First who want to remove mario from his Roster :(
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 26, 2011, 06:08:38 PMFirst who want to remove mario from his Roster :(

I like Mario! (That why I'm making Power-ups PSA for Mario!)

Quote from: xxmasal22xx on June 26, 2011, 06:06:44 PMEither way, it looks amazing dude. I cannot get it unfortunatley becaus i have cloud ported over mario with a rel file, but i do like the ideas.

It is fine....
wait for Clone Mario engine...
Hammer mario vs Shell Mario vs Star Man Mario vs Rock Mario...

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 26, 2011, 06:10:01 PM
I like Mario! (That why I'm making Power-ups PSA for Mario!)

It is fine....
wait for Clone Mario engine...
Hammer mario vs Shell Mario vs Star Man Mario vs Rock Mario...

Heh...yea, im hoping for the ability to port lucario soon lol. I really want mewtwo vs lucario vs deyoxys vs zoroark vs kid buu vs darkrai soon. lol ik its more than 4. And ik only 4 is possible lol
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]