Diedhammer98's hacks. ...Good-bye... please read Reply #1809.

Started by diedhammer98, June 14, 2011, 05:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Heck I'm not even sure I know what he's saying. :(



Still don't changed.....
By the way....
You know I'm talking about "Strange game"?
Well, I'm talking about Minecraft.


yeah,
And that green monster keeps blewing up.

Quote from: diedhammer98 on October 06, 2011, 09:05:06 PM
yeah,
And that green monster keeps blewing up.

As a person who plays Minecraft, the monster is called a creeper. The most dangerous enemy in the game. When its close enough to the player it will blow up. It gains for power when struck by lightning

October 07, 2011, 12:47:25 AM #1162 Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 12:49:23 AM by diedhammer98
Oh! yes, That one!

By the way....
I met black monster....with green eyes. these eye turned to purple for attacking.
He is tall!

Endermen?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


diehammer do you think you  could recolour luigi fire ball trace the green fire external gfx 9 or something to black colour if i sended you the pac and fitmotion of the hack im working on?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Black Fireball?
No, I can't make black
Why?
on some model, Black = invisible.
But I can make Dark Gray.

Quote from: diedhammer98 on October 07, 2011, 11:18:17 PM
Black Fireball?
No, I can't make black
Why?
on some model, Black = invisible.
But I can make Dark Gray.
that would do aswhell or even dark purple im gonna pm you in a minute and you see why i need dark colour or dark purple
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think I made Purple Fireball....
It in Opening post.