Projects of the Unknown ~ Aaaaaand we're back, KHats shall be made!

Started by Anonymous, June 18, 2011, 02:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll
0 (0%)
Is here
0 (0%)
to be
0 (0%)
a LIE
0 (0%)
(So it isn't a poll)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

June 07, 2012, 01:14:31 AM #405 Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 12:15:09 AM by Mr. Anonymous
 *facepalm* Let me guess... Special landng? or maybe the entire ^B?

anyway, regarding the model, I did my first rig in 3DS MAX (instead of my crappy milkshape method). it was scrapped because of filesize, but it had a nice rig and was graet practice, so I was motivated to do the same for sora since he has much less textures and objects. I plan to add bones to the keychain once the physics can be added to bones. until then, the chain will be textured as just transparancy.

Edit: upon testing my model, I saw what's wrong with the N Air.

Finally got time to give some feedback
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

June 10, 2012, 12:35:35 PM #407 Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 04:29:37 AM by Mr. Anonymous
Quote from: dpgthirteen on June 10, 2012, 11:59:25 AM
Finally got time to give some feedback
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'll get right on the PSA problems. I'm finishing the model for animations, though. EDIT : Which will probably be quite sometime seeing as though I'm restarting the model for the 3rd time! :srs: EDIT Again: This is almost more trouble than it's worth. 4 TIMES! 4 TIMES! Freaking UVs...
and
Quote from: dpgthirteen on June 10, 2012, 11:59:25 AM
These animations are definitely better then Knuckles
lol they better be. that PSA is so ugly it's creator doesn't even like it.


Quote from: Anonymous on June 10, 2012, 12:35:35 PM
I'll get right on the PSA problems. I'm finishing the model for animations, though. EDIT : Which will probably be quite sometime seeing as though I'm restarting the model for the 3rd time! :srs: EDIT Again: This is almost more trouble than it's worth. 4 TIMES! 4 TIMES! Freaking UVs...
andlol they better be. that PSA is so ugly it's creator doesn't even like it.
im sure someone would be willing to help you
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

June 23, 2012, 02:32:47 AM #410 Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 02:38:53 AM by Anonymous
Quote from: jordanice42 on June 23, 2012, 01:14:38 AM
When do u think this psa will be released?
Quote from: My response to every other time I see this question
When it's done and no sooner.
but to be more specific--
Quote from: dpgthirteen on June 10, 2012, 11:59:25 AM
Finally got time to give some feedback
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This^ plus editing the animations (or just porting them) as the model keeps the original model porportions (it looked odd any other way) so the armms are a bit short, and the final smash, which is basically sora with a new >Smash: Blitz, Stun impact as a vSmash, zantetsuken as attack 13, hurricane period and the airial finisher, different specials including Sonic blade, strike raid, vB Trinity limit (power based on time left, %, how many attacks landed, etc. and then reverts you to normal) and flying as an ^B which hextauples form consumtion (I have an idea as to how this will work...) and finally can use aerial recovery during launch animations to slow momentum. oh, vortex is the dash attack, too. on top of that, I need a new normal ^B since I can't use the old one (which is pretty much now the ^ air) and the space filler is just.... bleh.

oh, and like the old version, you'll be able to chose what key you want, only now with a larger selection since I can rip models from my disc ~_^ (only now it'll be imported as an object, and therefor costume specific.)

..... I blame rayman origins for slowed progress >.> LOL you probably know who's after this. Easy, not frustrating rig I might add.

Quote from: AnImAiNe on June 23, 2012, 01:27:44 AM
im sure someone would be willing to help you

Thankfully, I don't need it now (especially since the last few times I relied on someone here, they never did it.). ya know, I should really recommend people use milkshape & Misfit models... quite useful for rigging... but you still have to deform it in MAX.

EDIT:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I rigged the fingers backwards :>.>palm: Shouldn't be too bad, though. the fingers were easy. I'll have a preview up tomorrow morning (maybe in video form.)


Unfortunatly, The arms didn't agree with more animations than I thought... I need them longer. but don't worry, I'm not redoing the entire rig; instead I just deleted the arms and imported new ones, now matching the length of marth's arms (even if it does make him look a bit disporportionate in T-Pose.) no matter what state it's in, I'll atleast get some pictures when I get back from the lake.

EDIT: I was dead tired.
[Spoiler][spoiler]

All I have to do is deform the ankles, and decide wether or not to fix the fingers (apparently I was just lucky the first time) or curl them into fists.

Looks more likes sora's animation great work
Need a beta tester?

June 26, 2012, 12:42:47 AM #414 Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 01:48:23 AM by Anonymous
It's the same one :v The poll ends tomorrow afternoon. (about 16 hours after this edit.) so I'm not wasting too much time. In the mean time, I'm preparing the rayman model.

voted for the first one, because i dont use infinite cam :P
Also cuz it gives u a break. ^^

I'm back from vacation, and I managed to squeeze a few animations in, and I have pretty much every non-special coded for limit form. (which was boring. 400+ subactions needing a goto statement)

Yet to be done--
SFX for strike raid
Making an acceptable animation for limit's sonic blade
trinity limit (difficult animation + a block wall of code)
finding a way to deplete the variable if you die.
Need a new ^B. Still.
Probably some other things I can't remember.

Also, even though the new brawl box can add model changers, I am NOT adding any other forms for the final smash. too much stuff in the costume and in the PSA. plus I'd need even more animations.

------Original Post------
EDITED:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

now if only I knew what was wrong with the eye yellow... I know I saw a tutorial on how Mew2000 fixed the metals, so that shouldn't be too bad. tough luck. you'll have to deal with the keychain being there when metal. (I left it in the model incase we can add havok physics data some day.)
after that, all I have to do is mash up some recolors, and the model will be in my vault. Also, on friday I'm leaving for my vacation. I have no idea if I'll have internet or not, I do. but I WILL have some animations fixed.

EDIT: I'll atleast have access to a wii, so I'll work a bit on the final smash, too. I may record a video assuming windows TV won't put me through more techinical bull crap.

EDIT FOR DPGTHIRTEEN: I just noticed that you said nothing about the dash attack...
----------
I should really just reserve posts for updates...

hey nice model! Also looking forward to the PSA. If you need testers for later, you know who to ask.


I wish Eternal Yoshi's version was this good... o.o *still gonna keep his*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509