Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXxg_BgBmWo&amp;list=PLBF05582E8BD28C14" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXxg_BgBmWo&amp;list=PLBF05582E8BD28C14</a>
This poll - 0 (0%)
Is here - 0 (0%)
to be - 0 (0%)
a LIE - 0 (0%)
(So it isn't a poll) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages:  1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 33
Author Topic: Projects of the Unknown ~ Aaaaaand we're back, KHats shall be made!  (Read 154141 times)
Anonymous
Supreme Kitten

l...

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #405 on: June 06, 2012, 07:14:31 PM »

Mario Facepalm Let me guess... Special landng? or maybe the entire ^B?

anyway, regarding the model, I did my first rig in 3DS MAX (instead of my crappy milkshape method). it was scrapped because of filesize, but it had a nice rig and was graet practice, so I was motivated to do the same for sora since he has much less textures and objects. I plan to add bones to the keychain once the physics can be added to bones. until then, the chain will be textured as just transparancy.

Edit: upon testing my model, I saw what's wrong with the N Air.
    « Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 06:15:09 PM by Mr. Anonymous » Logged

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #406 on: June 10, 2012, 05:59:25 AM »

Finally got time to give some feedback
    A combo: Nice attack, feels pretty fluid. Was kinda odd that I had to hold A instead of keeping pressing A, But Marth has all ways had weird A attacks any ways so I am used to it.
    Tilt-side: Animation looks odd, I think its because he is crouching so low. Damage is a bit much for a tilt attack, but it stills does it job and gets the opponent away for a second.
    Tilt-Up: Needs some lag or something, at the moment its great at edge guarding, but to the point where I raised a cp's damage to 100% only doing that attack. So some lag in between should definitely even it out.
    Tilt-Down: Good
    Side A: Way to much damage, also animation loos off. Once again its the character being leaned over to much, as if he has a hunch back.
    Up A: Nice attack, good for surprising.
    Down A: My favorite attack good damage, good knock back, animation looks good. Its a fun attack and I love landing it. No complaints
    Side B: Does not really go far, and only does 1 more damage then Falco's laser, why not increase the range of the attack?
    Down B: Good, maybe add some knock back?
    B:  Meh, I don't really like the attack at all. Does okay damage, not a whole lot of knock back. It just seems like a useless attack, I have never been in a situation yet where I needed it.
    Up B:I don't know why you don't like it. Seems fine to me, add some hit boxes to his legs and I think you have yourself a decent attack.
    Air N: I really like the fact that I can have a air combo, nice touch. But I don't think its possible to land yet, you should add some kind of stun or some way to bring the enemy closer to you because I can only land two hits.
    Air down: Another favorite, nice damage, good knock back. I find it extremely useful, its just awesome.
    Air up: Good
    Air side: Its alright, what bothers me is the animation. His legs are moving around so much.
    Air Back: Good, I like that it flips me over and I can keep attacking him.

Extra
    Taunts: I think they all look pretty good. A little sudden, but are still looking fairly well.
    Animations: These animations are definitely better then Knuckles, but could  still use some improvements. Keep practicing man, your getting better.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #407 on: June 10, 2012, 06:35:35 AM »

A combo: Nice attack, feels pretty fluid. Was kinda odd that I had to hold A instead of keeping pressing A, But Marth has all ways had weird A attacks any ways so I am used to it.
    Tilt-side: Animation looks odd, I think its because he is crouching so low. Damage is a bit much for a tilt attack, but it stills does it job and gets the opponent away for a second.
    Tilt-Up: Needs some lag or something, at the moment its great at edge guarding, but to the point where I raised a cp's damage to 100% only doing that attack. So some lag in between should definitely even it out.
    Side A: Way to much damage, also animation loos off. Once again its the character being leaned over to much, as if he has a hunch back.
    Down A: My favorite attack good damage, good knock back, animation looks good. Its a fun attack and I love landing it. No complaints
    Side B: Does not really go far, and only does 1 more damage then Falco's laser, why not increase the range of the attack?
    B:  Meh, I don't really like the attack at all. Does okay damage, not a whole lot of knock back. It just seems like a useless attack, I have never been in a situation yet where I needed it.
    Up B:I don't know why you don't like it. Seems fine to me, add some hit boxes to his legs and I think you have yourself a decent attack.
    Air N: I really like the fact that I can have a air combo, nice touch. But I don't think its possible to land yet, you should add some kind of stun or some way to bring the enemy closer to you because I can only land two hits.
    Air down: Another favorite, nice damage, good knock back. I find it extremely useful, its just awesome.
    Air side: Its alright, what bothers me is the animation. His legs are moving around so much.

Extra
    Taunts: I think they all look pretty good. A little sudden, but are still looking fairly well.
    Animations: These animations are definitely better then Knuckles, but could  still use some improvements. Keep practicing man, your getting better.
    I'll get right on the PSA problems. I'm finishing the model for animations, though. EDIT : Which will probably be quite sometime seeing as though I'm restarting the model for the 3rd time! Im srs here EDIT Again: This is almost more trouble than it's worth. 4 TIMES! 4 TIMES! Freaking UVs...
    and
    These animations are definitely better then Knuckles
    lol they better be. that PSA is so ugly it's creator doesn't even like it.
    « Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 10:29:37 PM by Mr. Anonymous » Logged

hyo
    Supreme Kitten

so i herd you liek Mizugorou's.

• Awards Fiery Topic Featured Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #408 on: June 22, 2012, 07:14:38 PM »

When do u think this psa will be released?

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #409 on: June 22, 2012, 07:27:44 PM »

I'll get right on the PSA problems. I'm finishing the model for animations, though. EDIT : Which will probably be quite sometime seeing as though I'm restarting the model for the 3rd time! Im srs here EDIT Again: This is almost more trouble than it's worth. 4 TIMES! 4 TIMES! Freaking UVs...
    andlol they better be. that PSA is so ugly it's creator doesn't even like it.
    im sure someone would be willing to help you

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #410 on: June 22, 2012, 08:32:47 PM »

When do u think this psa will be released?

Quote from: My response to every other time I see this question
    When it's done and no sooner.

but to be more specific--
    B:  Meh, I don't really like the attack at all. Does okay damage, not a whole lot of knock back. It just seems like a useless attack, I have never been in a situation yet where I needed it.

Extra
    Animations: These animations are definitely better then Knuckles, but could  still use some improvements. Keep practicing man, your getting better.

This^ plus editing the animations (or just porting them) as the model keeps the original model porportions (it looked odd any other way) so the armms are a bit short, and the final smash, which is basically sora with a new >Smash: Blitz, Stun impact as a vSmash, zantetsuken as attack 13, hurricane period and the airial finisher, different specials including Sonic blade, strike raid, vB Trinity limit (power based on time left, %, how many attacks landed, etc. and then reverts you to normal) and flying as an ^B which hextauples form consumtion (I have an idea as to how this will work...) and finally can use aerial recovery during launch animations to slow momentum. oh, vortex is the dash attack, too. on top of that, I need a new normal ^B since I can't use the old one (which is pretty much now the ^ air) and the space filler is just.... bleh.

oh, and like the old version, you'll be able to chose what key you want, only now with a larger selection since I can rip models from my disc ~_^ (only now it'll be imported as an object, and therefor costume specific.)

..... I blame rayman origins for slowed progress >.> LOL you probably know who's after this. Easy, not frustrating rig I might add.

im sure someone would be willing to help you

Thankfully, I don't need it now (especially since the last few times I relied on someone here, they never did it.). ya know, I should really recommend people use milkshape & Misfit models... quite useful for rigging... but you still have to deform it in MAX.

EDIT:
    I rigged the fingers backwards Shouldn't be too bad, though. the fingers were easy. I'll have a preview up tomorrow morning (maybe in video form.)
    « Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 08:38:53 PM by Anonymous » Logged

hyo
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #411 on: June 22, 2012, 08:40:59 PM »

Ooh nice! Cant wait! ^^

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #412 on: June 25, 2012, 02:44:47 PM »

Unfortunatly, The arms didn't agree with more animations than I thought... I need them longer. but don't worry, I'm not redoing the entire rig; instead I just deleted the arms and imported new ones, now matching the length of marth's arms (even if it does make him look a bit disporportionate in T-Pose.) no matter what state it's in, I'll atleast get some pictures when I get back from the lake.

EDIT: I was dead tired.

All I have to do is deform the ankles, and decide wether or not to fix the fingers (apparently I was just lucky the first time) or curl them into fists.

Inu Kazane
    Extreme Kitten

Back for hacking :D

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #413 on: June 25, 2012, 06:25:26 PM »

Looks more likes sora's animation great work

Need a beta tester?

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #414 on: June 25, 2012, 06:42:47 PM »

It's the same one :v The poll ends tomorrow afternoon. (about 16 hours after this edit.) so I'm not wasting too much time. In the mean time, I'm preparing the rayman model.
    « Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 07:48:23 PM by Anonymous » Logged

hyo
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #415 on: June 25, 2012, 10:24:54 PM »

voted for the first one, because i dont use infinite cam Tongue
    Also cuz it gives u a break. ^^

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #416 on: July 08, 2012, 05:50:35 PM »

I'm back from vacation, and I managed to squeeze a few animations in, and I have pretty much every non-special coded for limit form. (which was boring. 400+ subactions needing a goto statement)

Yet to be done--
    SFX for strike raid
    Making an acceptable animation for limit's sonic blade
    trinity limit (difficult animation + a block wall of code)
    finding a way to deplete the variable if you die.
    Need a new ^B. Still.
    Probably some other things I can't remember.

Also, even though the new brawl box can add model changers, I am NOT adding any other forms for the final smash. too much stuff in the costume and in the PSA. plus I'd need even more animations.

------Original Post------
    EDITED:
    now if only I knew what was wrong with the eye yellow... I know I saw a tutorial on how Mew2000 fixed the metals, so that shouldn't be too bad. tough luck. you'll have to deal with the keychain being there when metal. (I left it in the model incase we can add havok physics data some day.)
    after that, all I have to do is mash up some recolors, and the model will be in my vault. Also, on friday I'm leaving for my vacation. I have no idea if I'll have internet or not, I do. but I WILL have some animations fixed.

EDIT: I'll atleast have access to a wii, so I'll work a bit on the final smash, too. I may record a video assuming windows TV won't put me through more techinical bull crap.

EDIT FOR DPGTHIRTEEN: I just noticed that you said nothing about the dash attack...
    ----------
    I should really just reserve posts for updates...

hyo
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #417 on: July 10, 2012, 01:44:49 PM »

hey nice model! Also looking forward to the PSA. If you need testers for later, you know who to ask.

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #418 on: August 02, 2012, 07:52:18 PM »

>.>
    <.<

Sora Moveset Ver. 3

Made the model better, too. animatable fingers and face changers.

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #419 on: August 02, 2012, 08:03:01 PM »

I wish Eternal Yoshi's version was this good... o.o *still gonna keep his*

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Pages:  1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 33
    Print
    Jump to: