Projects of the Unknown ~ Aaaaaand we're back, KHats shall be made!

Started by Anonymous, June 18, 2011, 02:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll
0 (0%)
Is here
0 (0%)
to be
0 (0%)
a LIE
0 (0%)
(So it isn't a poll)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

if you don't mind me asking, whose cloud are you using in the video?

but yeah, he's looking great. I won't be able to get my hands on anything until the end of the weekend, but from what i can see it just a matter of tweaking a few animations. Maybe adjust the hitboxes for the gravity spell, its hard to tell where the attack is suppose to make contact...
and the animations for the spinning combo w/ energy bomb looks really off.

like I said, things look as if they are shaping up really well


I saw the progress video. In my opinion, the animations are a bit choppy. If you want, i could help you make them smoother. Well, i could try at least.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Hope you come out with the download soon, would be great if the community could give a more hands on feedback

Quote from: Anonymous on June 18, 2011, 02:26:59 AM
new video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGOGIXNG2cM
Proper credits are given at the end
Done Needs anim fix Not started :/ just generally screwed up
Revised moveset:
AAA - normal 3 hit combo in KH (need to get third combo working)
^tilt - cure, with improved GFX, and more time to start
vtilt - ice storm
<>tilt - Chain Rave Thumbnail comming soon!
^Smash - Rising strike
vSmash - Stun Impact
<> Smash - Fire edge
N air - ???
^ air - gravity spell
v Air - that flip you do at the end of the air combo on Coded if you have enough air combo+ <> Air - chain Rave (arial)
<>-B - Spining combo w/ energy bomb
vB - counter
^B - master for double jump ( no clue what it looks like, but someone suggested it
FS: I don't know how to make one :O
but the idea is to make riku ike appear, like how hero of time link can bring a zelda model out (farore) and then they do the limit move from KH2


Down load comming when all are atleast yellow
Thanks to BigBadBooya for the new idle animation
u sould make the cure as the up tauhtg like marth
Need a beta tester?

alright, so I was estimating
6 days, and I'm back, with no new progress since I left my most recent work at home
If I can fix/replace cure, I will think about a beta release ( I may want to fix some animations )

@ OGcuddles13 .... look at the credits.... and about the gravity spell, I said it is a work in progress, I don't know if I will make it more like gravity drop or magnera.... and yeah, I will work the spinning combo
@ Kronos 787  I've thought about it....
@ xxmasal22xx  I know, the up smash for example, it looks TERRIBLE! I would appreciate any help, but I need practice too, so I will be trying aswell. Thanks!


Quote from: Anonymous on July 07, 2011, 11:38:42 PM
alright, so I was estimating
6 days, and I'm back, with no new progress since I left my most recent work at home
If I can fix/replace cure, I will think about a beta release ( I may want to fix some animations )

@ OGcuddles13 .... look at the credits.... and about the gravity spell, I said it is a work in progress, I don't know if I will make it more like gravity drop or magnera.... and yeah, I will work the spinning combo
@ Kronos 787  I've thought about it....
@ xxmasal22xx  I know, the up smash for example, it looks TERRIBLE! I would appreciate any help, but I need practice too, so I will be trying aswell. Thanks!


Well y dont you go ahead and send me the files, cuz thts kinda why i offered. (practice(and i think i could actually help))
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


okay then, I will send you a couple of the CHR0's that really need help

Quote from: Anonymous on July 08, 2011, 07:18:16 PM
okay then, I will send you a couple of the CHR0's that really need help

Alright, thanx. Which animations will they be?
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I could also help w/ animations

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

well, I still need to fix some on my own.......
I guess you could make an new animation, I need one of him that looks like he's using blizzard




I'm still going to use everything up on the moveset list on the first post

on which attack?

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

It doesn't matter since it can be imported/exported


ok

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All