Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXxg_BgBmWo&amp;list=PLBF05582E8BD28C14" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXxg_BgBmWo&amp;list=PLBF05582E8BD28C14</a>
This poll - 0 (0%)
Is here - 0 (0%)
to be - 0 (0%)
a LIE - 0 (0%)
(So it isn't a poll) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 33
Author Topic: Projects of the Unknown ~ Aaaaaand we're back, KHats shall be made!  (Read 154188 times)
Dark Aura
Extreme Kitten

HIYA! Whachya watching?

• Awards Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #90 on: July 14, 2011, 12:12:49 AM »

Wow, I... missed a lot from when I first looked at this. The moveset looks much more impressive now.
    But PLEASE, PLEASE PLEAAAAASE make an alternative move instead of cure for the up tilt. Tilts are for attacking, not support. People will constantly find themselves using the up tilt to attack someone, only to be stuck in cure's animation and totally vunrable.

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

Hmp... Very well. Let's do this.

• Awards Favorite'd Featured Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #91 on: July 14, 2011, 02:26:48 AM »

i agree on it big time. what i think you should do is instead of cure being on a tilt, you should have it on a taunt. it would be a nice touch to it and the players wont be stuck healing themselves when they wanna attack.

you could probably even give the "healing" taunt some startup lag so that way people who be just trying to healing themselves after every attack.

Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #92 on: July 14, 2011, 06:34:04 AM »

I've been told/thought of what both of you said. I'll do it when i know what attack to put over it
    Also, i found a new gfx for it! (and if that doesn't work, i still have an unecessary ext. GFX)

Stitch
    Supreme Kitten

Formerly known as 123456/Agent P

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #93 on: July 14, 2011, 10:14:57 AM »

Use thunder
    « Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 11:09:37 AM by Tow Mater » Logged

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
    This is how I hack
    Old Avatars:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

Hmp... Very well. Let's do this.

• Awards Favorite'd Featured Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #94 on: July 14, 2011, 10:29:17 AM »

thats what i was gonna say. lol but i think thunder would be the best one for an up tilt.

Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #95 on: July 14, 2011, 11:26:47 AM »

I have other plans with thunder. Maybe airial sweep? (too much spinnig @@)
    Or (hopfully) I'll think of something else

Maybe aero, but since I probably can't reduce damage, I could make it deal small damage, but medium upward knockback (With VERY little knockback growth)

EDIT: Since I can't double post an update...

I have put the Blizzard/KH1 fire in use!

So, instead of changing the list in the firs post, I made this trigger by pressing B during the side smash. to prove there is a working hitbox...

There are still some thing screwed up about this attack ~
    You can only (for some reason) activate it during the side smash change (and it's unusable for wii remote+nunchuck, since it brings out the sheild instead)
    If you let go of B at any point in the animation, it stops using fire, and goes to the side smash
    ........ THAT ISN'T EVEN THE GRAPHIC I CHOSE TO USE! Shocked

Also, I changed the normal sword trace to better resemble the kingdom key's

well, now I'll sit back and hope the my edit is seen And, ofcourse, work on sora

« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 09:31:55 AM by Anonymous » Logged

xxmasal22xx
    Holy Kitten

The epic importer

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container

« Reply #96 on: July 16, 2011, 02:36:28 PM »

I have other plans with thunder. Maybe airial sweep? (too much spinnig @@)
    Or (hopfully) I'll think of something else

Maybe aero, but since I probably can't reduce damage, I could make it deal small damage, but medium upward knockback (With VERY little knockback growth)

EDIT: Since I can't double post an update...

I have put the Blizzard/KH1 fire in use!

So, instead of changing the list in the firs post, I made this trigger by pressing B during the side smash. to prove there is a working hitbox...

There are still some thing screwed up about this attack ~
    You can only (for some reason) activate it during the side smash change (and it's unusable for wii remote+nunchuck, since it brings out the sheild instead)
    If you let go of B at any point in the animation, it stops using fire, and goes to the side smash
    ........ THAT ISN'T EVEN THE GRAPHIC I CHOSE TO USE! Shocked

Also, I changed the normal sword trace to better resemble the kingdom key's

well, now I'll sit back and hope the my edit is seen And, ofcourse, work on sora

Hey, those are pretty small....could you do me a favor and upload through imgur.com? That way we get the full image size, and we can see it much better. The site is free so no account requirement for uploading pics.

By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

MEMORABLE QUOTES:
    Tcll:  I <3 69
    xxmasal22xx: Hey, you should probably go to the hop[censored]al
    BlackJax96: everything is so ROUND

[SPOILERED. Reason: Whole signature size must be under 250px.]

Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
    http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #97 on: July 16, 2011, 02:52:31 PM »

Yeah.... Uh..... That IS the full size. I didn't want the post to take up much more space than it already does. I'll be back next time i get to my wii with bigger ones. Also, i fixed a few things: the attack can now be activated by attackS4S, letting go of the b button won't change a thing, i found out why there was that graphic being called, but since I couldn't get the graphic wanted to use working, I resized the old one.
    EDIT: Dang it, if it's not one thing, it's another! Attack S4S no longer does any damage, and instead of the normal flow of SpecialS1 > S3S > S4S, it goes from S1>S2lw (No matter what I do) > S3S........ To the help section!
    EDIT 2: AttackS4S is not working becuase of the sychonous timer necessary for the fire shoot. I need some other way to trigger it, or a way around it. I think I can get around the Side B
    Wow, I make tons of EDITs..........
    EDIT3: Full size image
    I made some changes
    « Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 08:11:46 AM by Anonymous » Logged

Cody
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #98 on: July 17, 2011, 11:50:22 PM »

Now, I've only really gotten into KH1 and CoM (those are the only two I own, I plan on borrowing KH2 in the next few months.), but here are some moveset ideas... (forgive me if my BBCode is off, first forum post here.)

Final Smash: Ars Arcanum
    Dash Attack: Sliding Dash
    If you could make the roll dodge look something like the Dodge Roll ability that'd also be pretty awesome.
    Up-B (Recovery): Possibly ground only? High Jump - Hmm... if it were ground only, though, would it be better to make it so that Sora can still act after using it?

I'm still very new in the hacking scene and haven't even touched on PSA yet so if some of this is impossible, I apologise... just thought I'd throw in my two cents and support, though.
    « Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 11:51:45 PM by Cody » Logged

Triforce Zelda (Deceased)
    Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #99 on: July 18, 2011, 06:02:52 AM »

Okay, maybe the .pac is just messed up - restart with a clean .pac with the standard A combo, and ONLY change those attacks, then Save As, and for the next several changes, Save AS, so that if you make a mistake, you can just backtrack to the previous .pac

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #100 on: July 18, 2011, 08:34:11 AM »

Now, I've only really gotten into KH1 and CoM (those are the only two I own, I plan on borrowing KH2 in the next few months.), but here are some moveset ideas... (forgive me if my BBCode is off, first forum post here.) Final Smash: [urdge willl=http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Ars_Arcanum]Ars Arcanum[/url] Dash Attack: Sliding Dash If you could make the roll dodge look something like the Dodge Roll ability that'd also be pretty awesome. Up-B (Recovery): Possibly ground only? High Jump - Hmm... if it were ground only, though, would it be better to make it so that Sora can still act after using it? I'm still very new in the hacking scene and haven't even touched on PSA yet so if some of this is impossible, I apologise... just thought I'd throw in my two cents and support, though.

None of this is impossible but the dodge will look like reversal reaction command from KH II ( since, unless I missed somthing, you don't get dodge roll on KH II ) dash will either be sliding dash, or sonic blade. I already have an up B  ( Airial Dodge/double jump KHII) As for the final smash, I'd like it to be the riku limit, but the file size would probably be waaaay too big, so I though of ars arcanum.

@SuperZelda if you mean the AAA combo not having a hit box, maybe....... but I sure hope not. I think I may have fixed it, but I need access to my wii. if you mean the side b being screwed up, I'm beggining to wonder if it's my wii, since it seems to do the same without hacks I see what you did there ...
    « Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 08:55:29 AM by Anonymous » Logged

Triforce Zelda (Deceased)
    Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #101 on: July 19, 2011, 06:04:03 AM »

Maybe Wii Memory has gotten corrupt - or you're using the wrong version of Brawl

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #102 on: July 19, 2011, 07:16:11 AM »

Maybe Wii Memory has gotten corrupt - or you're using the wrong version of Brawl
    Either this or the wii remote/nunchuck, classic cantroller, and GC controller my brother uses were broken (which I kind of doubt that all of them have the same issue) And I'm absolutly sure that I have the correct version of brawl!
    I figured a way around it, so I'll release 2 versions: One with special s1>s3s>s4s edited ( and, possibly, have the other two finshers edited) and the way I have it now

xxmasal22xx
    Holy Kitten

The epic importer

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container

« Reply #103 on: July 19, 2011, 10:49:40 AM »

hey, how do you animate Anonymus? Do you move every bone for every frame, or do you move every bone for every handful of frames?

By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

MEMORABLE QUOTES:
    Tcll:  I <3 69
    xxmasal22xx: Hey, you should probably go to the hop[censored]al
    BlackJax96: everything is so ROUND

[SPOILERED. Reason: Whole signature size must be under 250px.]

Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
    http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #104 on: July 19, 2011, 11:03:59 AM »

hey, how do you animate Anonymus? Do you move every bone for every frame, or do you move every bone for every handful of frames?
    i used to do it ever frame (my old fall and jump animations are a good example) but then I learned that if you do every handfull, they move themselves at a steady rate.
    Why do you ask?

Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 33
    Print
    Jump to: