Projects of the Unknown ~ Aaaaaand we're back, KHats shall be made!

Started by Anonymous, June 18, 2011, 02:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll
0 (0%)
Is here
0 (0%)
to be
0 (0%)
a LIE
0 (0%)
(So it isn't a poll)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

And too i was hoping too do a tauht kinda like trasforming to a form
Need a beta tester?

Quote from: HallowAngel on August 05, 2011, 02:33:36 AM
If there's an animation of him actually bringing out his keyblade in the PSA you're making, do you think you could add in a similar effect to the way he brings it out in the KH games?

tl;dr: That shine effect in the KH games for the keyblade, can you put it in?
Yes, of course. I could use some shine gfx and his sword glow graphic and see how it turns out
Quote from: kronos 787 on August 06, 2011, 07:48:02 PM
And too i was hoping too do a tauht kinda like trasforming to a form
Unless you mean it LOOKS like he's changing to a drive forn, there is no way I can do that. His taunts are already thought out though


August 11, 2011, 09:07:53 PM #138 Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 09:10:15 PM by Anonymous
*Sigh* Stupid un-expected windows updates. Now I have to do this all over again!
Quote from: Hackingstar on August 11, 2011, 07:13:56 PMi didn't find sora's kh2 voice but i found his kh1 voice. http://www.sounds-resource.com/gameboy_advance/khcom/index.html
I've found that before, too. But I'm not making KHI sora, and I don't like his voice in that game.  :/  . I (think I said this somewhere, but I'm not sure) Will probably use some AR MAX codes to remove the music and silence Donald and Goofy so I can record it myself.

Also, I've updated Sora's PSA some more so be on the look out for edits, and I need help from removing that light form marth's entry GFX. I've already replaced the CHR0, still there, deleted all of the entry thing's textures, It some how still shows up, and tried removing-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
and then nothing at all shows up :>.>palm:

have you tried removing the GFX codes for the entry? maybe you did it right the first time but didnt remove the GFX codes in the fitmarth.pac using ProjectSmashAttacks.

it's worth a try. hopefully it works. im not that into psa's i thought i would just give you my opinion.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

August 11, 2011, 10:15:31 PM #140 Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 01:21:36 AM by Anonymous
Quote from: MandoWolfe on August 11, 2011, 09:47:31 PMhave you tried removing the GFX codes for the entry? maybe you did it right the first time but didnt remove the GFX codes in the fitmarth.pac using ProjectSmashAttacks. it's worth a try. hopefully it works. im not that into psa's i thought i would just give you my opinion.
The model I tried to use shows up, but so does the light
EDIT:
Guess who has pictures-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looks good and too what do think making sora falling (hit) like kh2?
Need a beta tester?

The first couple of frames on aerial recovery resemble it, so why not?

August 14, 2011, 10:26:08 PM #143 Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 10:38:05 PM by kronos 787
Do u need a pic? Edit:
Need a beta tester?

Wow. that is a small picture. But I think I'll be fine with out one, I can use youtube too. thanks anyway!

Yea couldt find anygood pics!!
Need a beta tester?

August 16, 2011, 01:42:45 AM #146 Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 11:03:25 AM by Anonymous
WUT!? more pictures!? :kdance:
not much, infact, it's lacking some that I don't have time to take tonight. thanks to bigbadbooya for both
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tomorrow, I will try to show rising strike, aerial slide (unfinshed at the moment), and zantetsuken
Be on the lookout
UPDATE! :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

All I really have left are victory animations (2), tuants (2), KHII fire, and possible add cure as a move only usuable in cirtain times. Ofcourse, there's also the sfx pack an FS.later ver. will include slapshot+explosion and aerial finish triggered differently than <>B (combo w/ AAA ground and NAir). I'd also like to make a custom blizzard shot animation and improve blizzards GFX

That's all you have left to do before releasing a download for everyone to test and give you feedback on? Because i hope you don't call it quits on the PSA simply after releasing your first ver.

Quote from: OGcuddles13 on August 17, 2011, 07:10:02 PM
That's all you have left to do before releasing a download for everyone to test and give you feedback on? Because i hope you don't call it quits on the PSA simply after releasing your first ver.
No way! I wouldn't call it quits, this is my first PSA so it'll obviously need improvements
And yeah, i think so. Last night I realized I forgot the sfx
Pack and FS so i had to edit my post :laugh:

August 17, 2011, 09:12:13 PM #149 Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 09:42:38 PM by kronos 787
There one thing i really want to see is the is some victory animetion here one!
Sora keyblade disapier and put he hands on the back of his head
Edit: if ur looking for Armax codes go to kh vids.net
Need a beta tester?