Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXxg_BgBmWo&amp;list=PLBF05582E8BD28C14" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXxg_BgBmWo&amp;list=PLBF05582E8BD28C14</a>
This poll - 0 (0%)
Is here - 0 (0%)
to be - 0 (0%)
a LIE - 0 (0%)
(So it isn't a poll) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages:  1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 33
Author Topic: Projects of the Unknown ~ Aaaaaand we're back, KHats shall be made!  (Read 154222 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #330 on: March 11, 2012, 03:17:40 PM »

This is amazing.
    And funny cause :

I'm making Tails
    You making Knuckles
    KJP making Silver
    Sdoom Metal Sonic

yeah its like the sonic character invasion lol and dont forget sdoom made shadow before  so i bet all sonic fans cant whine since they will get almost all the important sonic characters  at the same time lol

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #331 on: March 11, 2012, 04:29:54 PM »

Indeed.

More Sonic characters then Mario :

Sonic
    Tails
    Classic Sonic
    Shadow
    Super Sonic
    Knuckles
    Metal Sonic
    Silver

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #332 on: March 14, 2012, 04:13:56 PM »

UPDATE-- Uploaded the hack. The only real problem is the now absent metal textures (I really have no clue what happened...)
    This is amazing.
    And funny cause :

I'm making Tails
    You making Knuckles
    KJP making Silver
    Sdoom Metal Sonic

thanks. and that is interesting. Carnage up there has a point, too.
    Oh, here's a picture of the re-textured model from heroes
    The feet are near solid color because I will apply real reflectors to them rather than static textured-on ones. EDIT: Not only do I have to redo the rig, but I have to do it in autodesk. I know how, I just need to figure out the program and get used to it. until then... Edit again: Blame metal textures. They aren't working at all, and I have no clue why. If you go far back somewhere in the topic, you'll see that I had them working before >.>

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #333 on: March 14, 2012, 06:33:12 PM »

Ok so I got around to playing a bit with Knuckels. He needs some work.

PSA
    First of all a few of his hit boxes are very off. Like the AAA combo, its practically impossible to land any hit after the first. Also a few of his attacks dont hit at all like his down b in air. I have got a bit frustrated playing with Knuckels but that's kinda been the case since LawLaws version. Also a few of his attacks are to strong or have to long of a charge up. Like the up smash, first you need to charge, then go through the long animation before Knux finally hits the foe.

Animations
    This also needs some work. The most annoying glitch here is when ever Knux even moves on the ground he shrinks then grows back to his size. This is because the animations were not ported, but just placed in. Definately fix these issues. Also another annoying aspect in the animations were any animation where Knux dreadlocks go up. His hair just does not fit like that. His hair had never been like that in any game and looks akward, so its best to keep his dredlocks normal or slightly bend them, never put them that high. I also was not a big fan of the running animation. You should start from Sonics run in Brawl (after resizing) and try making something like his run from the genesis days.

Also, the spin dash jump does not work for me, the texture messes up and the models texture is Knux body.

I don't want to sound to negative, there are aspects I do love in this update as appose to  the previous version but this still needs some work.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #334 on: March 14, 2012, 06:54:39 PM »

Ok so I got around to playing a bit with Knuckels. He needs some work.

PSA
    First of all a few of his hit boxes are very off. Like the AAA combo, its practically impossible to land any hit after the first. Also a few of his attacks dont hit at all like his down b in air. I have got a bit frustrated playing with Knuckels but that's kinda been the case since LawLaws version. Also a few of his attacks are to strong or have to long of a charge up. Like the up smash, first you need to charge, then go through the long animation before Knux finally hits the foe.

Animations
    This also needs some work. The most annoying glitch here is when ever Knux even moves on the ground he shrinks then grows back to his size. This is because the animations were not ported, but just placed in. Definately fix these issues. Also another annoying aspect in the animations were any animation where Knux dreadlocks go up. His hair just does not fit like that. His hair had never been like that in any game and looks akward, so its best to keep his dredlocks normal or slightly bend them, never put them that high. I also was not a big fan of the running animation. You should start from Sonics run in Brawl (after resizing) and try making something like his run from the genesis days.

Also, the spin dash jump does not work for me, the texture messes up and the models texture is Knux body.

I don't want to sound to negative, there are aspects I do love in this update as appose to  the previous version but this still needs some work.
    Alright, I'll get to work on these this weekend, since I have little time to do it until then.

Also, I thought I fixed the spindash... it should be fixed now, though.

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #335 on: April 24, 2012, 07:00:23 PM »

I have come back from the dead.
    over that nearly-two-months that I have been gone, I have been working on sora. I planned to rise back with a video (I'm sure you guys know why I haven't if you stuck with me through that crappy knux PSA) but I have instead come back for a bit of advice. although I could pull up pictures to show some of the current predominant changes...
    These questions are:
    Regarding blizzard, should I use the KHII style (Single shard of ice) or KHI style (Several snowflakes from slightly differing angles)
    Regarding Thunder, should I use KHII style (Single bolt of lightning) or a blend of both I and II (no charge= several weak bolts, full= a single, powerful bolt)
    and finally, any suggestions for the ^Smash, vSmash (currently explosion, but I don't want to copy EY.), and ^B?
    I don't want suggestions for the drive form; it's been decided which I will use.
    The first two will each have a one-week poll. Blizzard is up first.

hyo
    Supreme Kitten

so i herd you liek Mizugorou's.

• Awards Fiery Topic Featured Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #336 on: April 24, 2012, 07:19:02 PM »

Nice to hear that ur working on sora again.
    alright, blizzard should be KH1 style.
    Thunder: mix of both KH1 and KH2.
    up samsh and down smash: idk
    up b should be marth's up b.

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #337 on: April 24, 2012, 07:20:07 PM »

have you checked out ssf2 .08 i think that would be a good place to look for ideas

Hero ©
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic PC Core Gamer Pin Collector 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #338 on: April 24, 2012, 07:30:01 PM »

Glad to see you're coming back to Sora.

For Thunder, use a blend of both 1 and 2

For Blizzard..im having trouble deciding. Im going more for KH2 Style.

Suggestions for Smash Attacks:

Up Smash = I kinda was thinking of his Up Smash from Super Smash Flash 2 (Points his keyblade up and hits with Aero multiple times (not too strong though but balanced)).

Down Smash =  Yea the only thing i can think of is Explosion but i know you don't want to copy Eternal Yoshi. Maybe you could use his Fire Magic that spins around him in KH2?

Up B = This is a tough one. I did like the one you had in the old Sora PSA where he spins with his keyblade up

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #339 on: April 24, 2012, 10:03:00 PM »

Oh gawd... more magic...

First Tifa is over saturated with it,  now Sora. 

Its cool and all that you're back and working on Sora... but srsly... why is everyone so keen on using magic? Its the attacks with the keyblades that made Sora a bad ass.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #340 on: April 25, 2012, 05:41:59 AM »

up b should be marth's up b.
    Em, no. That would bring him closer to where he started. And that'd be too similar to his new ^tilt and 2nd link aerial combo.
    have you checked out ssf2 .08 i think that would be a good place to look for ideas
    Nope. I'll look it up, thanks.

Suggestions for Smash Attacks:

Up Smash = I kinda was thinking of his Up Smash from Super Smash Flash 2 (Points his keyblade up and hits with Aero multiple times (not too strong though but balanced)).

Down Smash =  Yea the only thing i can think of is Explosion but i know you don't want to copy Eternal Yoshi. Maybe you could use his Fire Magic that spins around him in KH2?

Up B = This is a tough one. I did like the one you had in the old Sora PSA where he spins with his keyblade up
    That ^smash is an interesting concept. I might use magnet instead of aero, though.
    As for the vSmash suggestion, I'm already using it for the vB. blizzard is the>B, and thunder is the NB. The reason the ^b is being changed is because the ^Air is similar (Khii retaliating slash).
    Oh gawd... more magic...

First Tifa is over saturated with it,  now Sora. 

Its cool and all that you're back and working on Sora... but srsly... why is everyone so keen on using magic? Its the attacks with the keyblades that made Sora a bad ass.
    Actually, it his specials are the only thing using magic, and if you use it a lot in Khi and ii, then you appreciate it's power (except khi thunder, that's next to useless)

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #341 on: April 25, 2012, 08:54:56 AM »

here is the game if you wanted to actually play it while looking at the moves. i figure it might help create more ideas through playing it

http://www.mcleodgaming.com/viewflash.php?id=6&type=game

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #342 on: April 25, 2012, 04:50:53 PM »

Thankyou.

I dicided that the up smash will either use aero, or it will shuffle from aero, fire, thunder, and blizzard, the differences between them being-
    Fire might be used to suicide bomb with the blastbox
    Blizzard has a *small* chance of freezing the target
    Thunder has increased hitlag (so usefulness is a bit limited with this one)
    Aero has a *Small* chance of higher Knockback.
    Still though, being a smash I feel it should be a physical attack... but if nothing else, this will do. I'll pull up pictures of this one to show the graphics, along with the specials. (everything else would be better as a .gif image, and I'd rather not use my limited time makeing 40-60 frame .gifs.)
    EDIT: Since I have plenty of space left in the PSA file, I'm also likely going to change the entry to the gummy ship.
    « Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 04:53:21 PM by Anonymous » Logged

Pikezer1337
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Renowned Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #343 on: April 25, 2012, 05:45:23 PM »

Great, now we have a moveset for both Pit AND Marth that involves Sora. DON'T MAKE ME CHOOOOOSE *Cries*

Anyways, for your first hack, it's not too bad... But can you give some like to his normal stance animation?

What Sora moveset for Pit are you referring to because I haven't been able to find a Sora PSA.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #344 on: April 25, 2012, 05:55:20 PM »

I guess am a rare player then, cause the only magic I used was Cure and Reflect.

Keyblade action... all day... everyday.

Dual Wielding Sora is on my to-do list after I'm done making all these Marvel characters. Captain America is giving me problems due to the model being rigged impossibly for a good PSA...

Well at least if you didn't wanna randomly have.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Pages:  1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 33
    Print
    Jump to: