Zangief Up-B ideas

Started by The Main Event, June 22, 2011, 04:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm working on a PSA for Zangief over Donkey Kong and I need an idea for an Up-B  :srs:
help?


wow oh yeah  :>.>palm: thanks.

Unless you plan on making him spin upwards like a helicopter I don't think lariat for Up B is the best idea.  Ground Up B, sure, but what about in the air? 

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 22, 2011, 09:01:25 AM
Unless you plan on making him spin upwards like a helicopter I don't think lariat for Up B is the best idea.  Ground Up B, sure, but what about in the air? 
You do have a point. Im trying to distance him as far from DK as much as possible.

June 23, 2011, 03:51:54 AM #5 Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 05:12:09 PM by DocStrange
Lariat for standard B, Aerial Russian Slam (his qcf,qcf+K super from Alpha/dp+K from MvC) for up B. Seems pretty obvious to me *shrug*

Good luck on the PSA, I'd love to legit replace DK with Haggar :af:

yeahh like a upward grab motion or his ultra 2 spin from ssf4