Nintendo vs Capcom major brawl hack OFFICAL THREAD(NEW POLL ADED)

Started by DTST, June 22, 2011, 05:09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

should CF stay?(first to 20 wins)

yes
21 (61.8%)
no replace him with V joe
8 (23.5%)
C'mon six machine
2 (5.9%)
Henshin a go go baby
3 (8.8%)

Total Members Voted: 34

June 22, 2011, 05:09:29 PM Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 12:07:47 PM by donaldthescotishtwin
well i decided to change the name from "capcom vs nintendo" to "nintendo vs capcom" anyway this project won the poll i made so here's the official thread for news ideas and discussion ect basically this is a major brawl hack like project M brawl+ and brawl- ect

first lets start with some sexy art(didnt make them)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


now lets start with some newcomers

these are already confirmed
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


now for some planned/hopeful newcomers
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


few idea's i have
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i apologies if the images are to big

anyway discuss polls for characters that should stay in or be replaced with someone will come too
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Who is heading the project, and who's going to be working on it?
Good luck to them
The images are quite large but you've got them in spoilers. If you want to accommodate those with lower bandwidth, you could resize them.

I love the artwork. A nice teaser for what's to come.


Click on my character sig for a Guide on THP making, and on the Brawlvault bar directly above for my collection of THP videos.
Brawl FC- 1634-5170-8615

Quote from: xmanfit0 on June 22, 2011, 05:23:12 PM
Who is heading the project, and who's going to be working on it?
Good luck to them


actually i'm the only one working on it :P but contributors are welcomed
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 22, 2011, 05:30:14 PM
This roster is amazing XD  If only we could have this entire roster :(

i'll be trying as best i can
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

This could be more easily done if Tatsunoko vs Capcom characters can translate well into Brawl?  I have no idea if they do or not.
Married: N/A | Dad: LenSho | Bros: dRage ~ Robz ~ Oizen ~ Vish | Nephew ~ Seraph

hmm...interesting. I'll have to keep an eye on this.


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

Oh btw, if this is going to act as a pack:

1) Feel free to add my Viewtiful Joe PSA here.
2) Take a lookie here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21553.0

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 22, 2011, 07:42:04 PM
Oh btw, if this is going to act as a pack:

1) Feel free to add my Viewtiful Joe PSA here.
2) Take a lookie here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21553.0

Thanks should come In handy yes i will use your V Joe but first I'm gonna make a poll if CP should stay or be replaced by V Joe

Just a small announcement: I won't be starting this project until I get another SD card(NO my original isn't broken/lost ect I just dont want to have to juggle my content so best to start fresh)
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

This is a really cool idea, but for the love of god why Amingo?

June 22, 2011, 10:13:01 PM #10 Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 10:16:48 PM by Dragoon Fighter
Mmm...I suck at hacking but I would not mind making recolors of existing textures. I thought a while ago how cool Nintendo vs Capcom would be, but I knew I would never have the skills to make it happened, regardless I would love to help if possible.

Also I would recommend adding Dante, Voltnutt (Though the current version would need downgrading), Jill valentine (No recolors or PSA but I am working on the recoloring it as of this typing, will not post untill Saturday) and Chibiterasu or Amaterasu (Okami does not get enough love, there is no PSA, but there is a texture). Anyway just my 2 cents. 

i could make some vertexes ^^

i expected a lot more newcomers...

Quote from: the joker on June 22, 2011, 10:35:49 PM
i could make some vertexes ^^

i expected a lot more newcomers...

Ah don't worry there will be I'd be thrilled if you made some vertexes :af:


Quote from: Dragoon Fighter on June 22, 2011, 10:13:01 PM
Mmm...I suck at hacking but I would not mind making recolors of existing textures. I thought a while ago how cool Nintendo vs Capcom would be, but I knew I would never have the skills to make it happened, regardless I would love to help if possible.

Also I would recommend adding Dante, Voltnutt (Though the current version would need downgrading), Jill valentine (No recolors or PSA but I am working on the recoloring it as of this typing, will not post untill Saturday) and Chibiterasu or Amaterasu (Okami does not get enough love, there is no PSA, but there is a texture). Anyway just my 2 cents. 

Yea k you can make recolors
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Lulz, why is Kanan in that picture.

Oh right, for Nintendo.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]