Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Fromesha Released :3  (Read 11695 times)
Funzy <3
Maven of the Strings
Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « on: June 23, 2011, 11:13:39 PM »

HEY!!!!
    ^^ Imm baaaaack  Awesome Face its been a long time. But Im happy to be back and im starting to hack again so i decided to make my own thread to post everything in :3
    Teasers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    (UpDated!)Lady GaGa in Poker Face 95% Complete Awesome Face I even made improvements to my long hair and i did the face nose cheekbones jaw chin and eyes ^^
    Updated~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Past Version
    Stunnin with my love glue gunnin

GaGa is here <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Up Coming hacks!!
    Shindo Shuichi (Gravitation!!) Im not Sure on who yet i was thinking Peach

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Releases
    Fromesha----->http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21617&Moderated=All&facebook=true

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    « Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 08:57:16 PM by Ritsuka Aoyagi » Logged

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

madkool
    Advanced Kitten

;D!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 11:23:39 PM »

now we just need a psa of her doing bat [censored] crazy stuff and it will be perfect Grin

Really nice texture.

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 11:25:18 PM »

now we just need a psa of her doing bat [censored] crazy stuff and it will be perfect Grin

Really nice texture.
    Thank you and im actually working on animations heheh :3

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 11:32:03 PM »

Oh! I remember you, you made that female Pit hack yeah? You didn't mind me using it for a hack of mine did you?

As for that Lady Gaga hack... It looks pretty good, but I would see what can be done to the face to be more accurate.

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: June 23, 2011, 11:37:58 PM »

Oh! I remember you, you made that female Pit hack yeah? You didn't mind me using it for a hack of mine did you?

As for that Lady Gaga hack... It looks pretty good, but I would see what can be done to the face to be more accurate.

Yep I made the female pit and i dont mind as long as you credited me and I know the face can be improved thats why its only 90% done hehe this was done mostly for the fact that i love GaGa to death <3 and wanted a GaGa hack of my own and i am gonna make the face ;3

Cascade Hellsing
    Your Lord and Master
    Lol Kitten

Yawn

• Awards Sniper Pin Collector Hey! Listen! 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: June 24, 2011, 11:53:12 AM »

Yay~! Fun's back~!

Great job with gaga

JuanMKnight
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6 on: June 24, 2011, 11:53:57 AM »

HEY!!!!
    Lady GaGa in Poker Face 90% Complete Awesome Face I even made improvements to my long hair

AWESOME, true original :3
    good job  AWESOME 2.0!

LookItsLink
    Look-Its-'Nother-Addiction
    Special Access

mhmm.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container Staff Helper

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2011, 11:57:50 AM »

Welcome back. Nice that you're working on the face and animations.

Lord_of_D:
    Supreme Kitten

:D

• Awards Heart Container Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: June 24, 2011, 12:11:51 PM »

lolwut, this looks very good, please finish it :3

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: June 24, 2011, 05:38:08 PM »

Its nice to wake up to so many encouraging comments thank you everyone ^^ this makes me want to work even more diligently Smiley IDEA O_O I think i should turn her Paralyzer into a Disco Stick!
    « Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 05:42:07 PM by X_funtaztic_X » Logged

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: June 24, 2011, 11:12:46 PM »

Sorry to double post but Update on GaGa and added next project

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2011, 12:33:36 AM »

Shuichi over Peach huh...? Seems pretty fitting honestly. XD

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: June 25, 2011, 12:39:14 AM »

Shuichi over Peach huh...? Seems pretty fitting honestly. XD
    Haha My favorite anime :3, i think it does seem fitting, you see the update to the face I used many pictures and my magazines , and posters and references xD

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2011, 01:42:56 AM »

Haha My favorite anime :3, i think it does seem fitting, you see the update to the face I used many pictures and my magazines , and posters and references xD
    Ah, that does look better, just work a bit on the shading, and I think you're all set.

On a random note, I wonder how many people will think Shuichi is a girl?
    XD

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: June 25, 2011, 09:40:48 AM »

Ah, that does look better, just work a bit on the shading, and I think you're all set.

On a random note, I wonder how many people will think Shuichi is a girl?
    XD
    Oki ^^ thanks for the input
    And im not sure i always knew he was a boy because the only reason i watched it was because it was a yaoi Tongue
    Btw people im open to ideas for next projects

Pages:  [1] 2 3
    Print
    Jump to: