Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Help using True Perfect Shadow FINAL by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n in PAL  (Read 1283 times)
Chaoscontrol
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: June 27, 2011, 01:34:47 PM »

Hi,
someone could help me using the True Perfect Shadow FINAL hack?
I'm new to hacking, and only want to use it. I have followed the little instructions in the .txt of the pack, but I don't know how to load the hack. I downloaded a code (don't know if I made right) and placed in the SD, and then started the game from GeckoOS. It says code found and loaded, but when the game starts it freezes at the first screen of the remote controls.

I don't know what else to search. I have followed some tutorials form different places, but don't understand if I have to use a code, or not, or which. Thank you for all the help, and also for the work.

What's the name of the code?

I'm sorry. I didn't know where else to search. I don't know if it's problem of the hack, or the code, or me.

The code was one I downloaded. Anyway, now I have got Phantom Wings 2.1a (PAL). Now the game runs, but there's no change in it. Thanks for all.

My problem is that I need some code to load the hack? If it's that, which one should it be, and where can I get it?

Oh PAL, figures. PAL does have more freezing issues and such then NTSC has..

Is your game PAL or NTSC? Cause i've had someone using NTSC codes on PAL and vice versa. It causes freezing and such things.

No. My Wii is PAL, the game is PAL, and the code is PAL.
Anyway, is this the right way? If it is, I only keep trying until it works. My problem is that I don't know how the right way is. I don't know if I need different codes, or which codes. Or The Phantom Wings are correct?
What codes I need?

Just the File patch code you have is enough for Gecko to load the files..

Do you have all the directories correct? like pf/fighter/captain (for example)

Well, I have modifcated some things inthe direction. That's because my game is PAL, then I renamed the RSBE folder to RSBP. Then all correct. RSBP/pf/Fighter/Sonic

I think I might have had the same problem as you in the past. Try taking the info.pac out of the info2 folder. It doesn't affect game performance, don't worry.

There's no file such info.pac in the info2 folder. :S Should it be?
I have only downloaded the FinalShadowOMEGApack.

Firstly, don't use that old piece of crap, use this Shadow instead:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19022

Second, problems generally happen with PAL.  My advice is that if you have an 8 GB USB hard drive (or larger, I personally use a 125GB drive), use USB Loader and an NTSC ISO for the game.  

I have downloaded the NTSC version. I have run it from uLoader, and it loads the codes. The game run wll, but when I go to multiplayer "brawl", it freeze with that annoying "beep".
I don't know where is the problem now. :S

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: