*MeleeMaster500's Textures* DMCA claims by nintendo on mediafire

Started by MeleeMaster500, June 25, 2009, 02:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which should I work on?

Manfred Von Karma
Banjo
revamp a released texture with a vertex edit
FINISH YOUR UNFINISHED TEXTURES!
Quote from: MeleeMaster500 on July 15, 2009, 10:23:52 PM
but of course

what remains for me to decide is whether i do zss or a second texture for samus for his unmasked version...
MBC! Mysterious Black Chick! XD

Spiderman Sheik is pure win. Mudkip card too.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! I've just noticed who the mystious black guy is! XDXDXDXD It took me time...

*****!... Dragonarts is making my texture ideas faster than i can get around to them... i'll still finish my spiderman though...

V. 1.00

love the green-screen parts man, i would have never thought of that being made =P. Also good luck with the try-outs

Whao your M. Bison/Captain Falcon looks awesome! And the Pokemon sticker too!! :D

I voted for Henry Hatsworth to be complated first. He looks charming!

Nice textures! I love your Henry texture, it could have fit Mario, but it looks great on Toon Link because of the sword. The nly thing missing is the moustache and it would be perfect. Hope it comes out soon. :af2:

This is my entry to the "make a tough character look cute" contest

Gentleman Knight





-----------------------------------

this isn't an extremely specific character, I just tried making MetaKnight look as Gentlemanly as possible.


the ears, sideburns, mustache and dual monocles are courtesy of Henry Hatsworth concept art

the bowler cap and nose are courtesy of the first google image result of bowler cap
-------------------------------------------

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DO6RVOQI

(It doesn't freeze now!)

V. 1.00

Nice gentleman :mk:

Still looking forward for your Henry texture. :tlink:

Ok, I'll ask, where does the Mudkip sticker go on the SD card, and what do I name it?
If you're reading this, just know I am ashamed of the obnoxious kid I was back when I wrote whatever comment this is under.

I could really benefit from this green screen stage. Starting to make CSPs for everyone've Downloaded so far.. Which stage creator theme did you apply this to?.

Quote from: SalaComMander on August 26, 2009, 10:25:49 PM
Ok, I'll ask, where does the Mudkip sticker go on the SD card, and what do I name it?
I dunno how to work the item files, there's a guide for making them work, and i think they might need to be added to a file which contains all of the other items, making a single file for this, perhaps less useful than it's current form.... but i dunno really

Quote from: hypermetalsonic on August 27, 2009, 12:49:45 AM
I could really benefit from this green screen stage. Starting to make CSPs for everyone've Downloaded so far.. Which stage creator theme did you apply this to?.

1st one, the sky/mountain/castle theme

V. 1.00


gentleman knight XD put your otacon´s beta pleaseeeeeeeeee

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s

I turned the main antagonist male of the Kirby series into the main antagonist female of the Banjo Kazooie Series





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gruntilda Winkybunion
Pics:



(CLICK PIC FOR LARGER IMAGE)

EDIT:
Fixed the file, and added more details

it works completely and DOES NOT freeze your wii at all. i had to recompile the texture in ASH to get it to work

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y6JWE7HS

V. 1.00