Dpgthirteen's request hub. I AM BACK! SCOTT PILGRIM ADDED!

Started by dpgthirteen, June 30, 2011, 09:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Himari on August 05, 2011, 02:22:17 PM
alright, no rush :)
Damn he logged off. Any way I will still do the one I chose and if he doesn't like it I will just do it again. Since your my first 3d character request I had to look for that csp stage :laugh: Do you want them in different posses? or the same?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on August 05, 2011, 02:29:27 PM
Damn he logged off. Any way I will still do the one I chose and if he doesn't like it I will just do it again. Since your my first 3d character request I had to look for that csp stage :laugh: Do you want them in different posses? or the same?
Uh, try different poses. I'm curious how that'll look.

Ok, Taunts sound good?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on August 05, 2011, 02:34:06 PM
Ok, Taunts sound good?
Sure, let your imagination flow xD


edit: I'm off from work, going home. I'll be on around 8PM my time (so in 3 hours or so)

Quote from: Himari on August 05, 2011, 02:36:11 PM
Sure, let your imagination flow xD


edit: I'm off from work, going home. I'll be on around 8PM my time (so in 3 hours or so)
Gothic Rosalina is done! Its my first 3d character, feel free to ask if you want them redone. Also KTH is the Toon Link pose I choose alright?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Ok, thanks! These look awesome!

lol, nah all you do is right click over the images and click on the "Save image as".
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood


Never mind. I got them
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood


Seeing how these are not recolours I will just post these up right here. Get them while there hot!Could I get any cheesier?





[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on June 30, 2011, 09:01:02 PM
Gothic Rosalina
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Uhm.. what happened with their eyes? O_o"

The CSP stage didn't work out. So I decided to use screen shots. one problem though. Peach has no eyes in Brawlbox so I had to add them afterwards. I want to do these over again but I was gonna ask which eyes do you prefer. I think the eyes came out best with the the green. But if there is a bigger problem with the eyes feel free to say so. I really want to improve.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood