Dpgthirteen's request hub. I AM BACK! SCOTT PILGRIM ADDED!

Started by dpgthirteen, June 30, 2011, 09:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

June 30, 2011, 09:01:02 PM Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 10:08:29 PM by dpgthirteen
Got a Project that needs Csp's? Well I will not only do them but also create everything to replace the character entirely! So what ever it is you need I will made them. Battle portraits, in-game names, CSP, victory portraits, etc...
So request away :D

CSP'S
Goku GT
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Bowser Jr.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Goku
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Tails
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yosemite Sam
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Gothic Rosalina
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Scott Pilgrim
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




More to come as request come in! :af:










[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Captain Goku CSP is -----> :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ClickonYourSide on July 01, 2011, 08:58:22 PM
Captain Goku CSP is -----> :af:
thanks! Hoping more request come soon. They don't need to be projects either. Any thing at all.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

New Tails csp's up! For the new Tails that just came out! I highly suggest everyone to get it.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood


Quote from: KTH on August 04, 2011, 02:00:41 AM
They cool.
Thanks man ;D Got any request?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Could you do Yosemite Sam over Ness?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#Type=Character%Ness%
I guess I would need everything since I didn't get anything like that from the download. I use ASF1nk's flaming blue css. Thanks!

Ok will do! Once I get home.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood


Ok just got back home. I am now sttarting on Yosemite Sam.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Yosemite Sam is finished!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood


Quote from: KTH on August 05, 2011, 02:03:21 PM
Yeah, can you do my Toon Link Cel-Shaded pack plz?
Sure, Have any photo you want specifically? I was thinking of this pose
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood


Quote from: Himari on August 05, 2011, 02:14:22 PM
If you could do these it would be great:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16204
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16203
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16107

CSP, BP and such if you can. Thanks :)
Will do! I will start once KTH replies if he likes the picture I chose.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood