Mewtwo2000's tools - cBliss Tool updated [21/04/2014]

Started by Mewtwo2000, July 06, 2011, 04:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm having a it of an issue with the block tool, though I'm not sure I'm using it correctly. Basically, I edited a model with it, then imported it into a stage. In BrawlBox, it looks like this:
http://imgur.com/ybuqrJg

In game however, the model is incredibly distorted, and looks like this:
http://imgur.com/V61hy6o

Am I using the tool wrong? Does it only edit specific .mdl0 files?

BrawlEx and the Alternate Stage Loader don't work because iirc they both use the same memory space, and since Ex is a file (files), it gets loaded AFTER ASL, causing ASL to not work. Period.

Quote from: Not Kratos on April 22, 2014, 02:35:42 AM
I'm having a it of an issue with the block tool, though I'm not sure I'm using it correctly. Basically, I edited a model with it, then imported it into a stage. In BrawlBox, it looks like this:
http://imgur.com/ybuqrJg

In game however, the model is incredibly distorted, and looks like this:
http://imgur.com/V61hy6o

Am I using the tool wrong? Does it only edit specific .mdl0 files?

From the picture I can't see it well. However, there's no way to use the tool in a wrong way, and it's supposed to work on every single-bind model with vertices on float format. After applying a change, the bone gets neutral properties (scale to 1, rotations and translations to 0), but if there's an animation for the bones, one have to remove them from the CHR0. Maybe that's what's going on here.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

any chance of a visual editor with image display for the UV editor??

you can do this with just a canvas alone ;)
and by following the facepoints to get the link-up and draw lines. :)

heck I've built a 3D viewer using a slow Tkinter canvas, so I can verify it's simple. ;3
the only tricky part is input event registration. :P

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

This keeps happening to me whenever i try to use the cbliss tool
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


how do I use the cBliss tool to expand only 2 or 3 characters?