Current Public Clone Engine

Started by Rin, November 07, 2013, 12:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM #135 Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 04:49:45 PM by Miacis
Quote from: Sanitys_Theif on December 10, 2013, 01:00:52 AM
Wow, I can't believe some of you people can be such an ass to the man who got the clone engine working in the first place, much disrespect
Hey, sometimes it's surprisingly productive to be an ass to people. If we had been nice and taken down the codes in the first place, we would have missed a whole lot of very enlightening conversations on modules, clonings, and the PMBR. Not to mention Dantarion's rather instructive stream.

Never underestimate the power of the ass.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Hey, sometimes it's surprisingly productive to be an ass to people. If we had been nice and taken down the codes in the first place, we would have missed a whole lot of very enlightening conversations on modules, clonings, and the PMBR. Not to mention Dantarion's rather instructive stream.

Never underestimate the power of the ass.

On the contrary. I streamed for fun!
The main point is this. It doesn't matter that I streamed cloning a character from scratch.
No one was able to do anything with that information.

pikazz is always trying, but yeah, I still feel like PW and I are the only people that are going to be releasing any kind of stuff relayed to cloning characters.

Quote from: Dantarion on December 10, 2013, 08:02:14 PM
On the contrary. I streamed for fun!
The main point is this. It doesn't matter that I streamed cloning a character from scratch.
No one was able to do anything with that information.

pikazz is always trying, but yeah, I still feel like PW and I are the only people that are going to be releasing any kind of stuff relayed to cloning characters.
you should stream again :D it was fun to watch (even if I knew the first 60% of it excluding the Memory patch and your Module builder)
and this time, you should try to clone a highly articleful character like Snake or Toon link over a characer like Luigi or King Dedede!

I am still curious about your code about IC engie that makes the character loads a extra like DK in your stream .w.
Stupid Tinypic :C


December 10, 2013, 09:25:48 PM #139 Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 09:29:20 PM by Segtendo
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.
Going in my sig.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


The GCT link leads back into the forums..


So.... is the engine updated yet??? Can I copy a *insert PSA here* then have a .rel and after add all the .pngs needed OO~ You should make a program for this when it's mature in development. Like like, first, you are asked for a fit(name).pac and then from there you use models from that, with any name you want as long you've named it that.

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PMNever underestimate the power of the ass.

Looks like all the stuff I did was for nothing though.
For all the extra work I did trying to make you guys happy...nothing has happened. Clone a character step by step on stream and....theres still no ganon.rel :D


Better hope Santa Claus is good to you all.


Quote from: Dantarion on December 18, 2013, 07:20:30 PM
Looks like all the stuff I did was for nothing though.
For all the extra work I did trying to make you guys happy...nothing has happened. Clone a character step by step on stream and....theres still no ganon.rel :D


Better hope Santa Claus is good to you all.
People are too busy on these holidays!

Quote from: PhantomWings on December 19, 2013, 03:20:47 AM
Sneak... sneak... sneak...
Right PW? :D

I don't suppose that Ganon-cloning Dantarion stream I missed a month ago ever made it to Youtube?


Quote from: PhantomWings on December 19, 2013, 03:20:47 AM
Sneak... sneak... sneak...
hai pw how r u
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I wonder, if you guys made a code where the game doesn't save. Will that solve the side effects when you save when you have the clone engine?... Or will there be an even be more bigger problem?..

Quote from: Batman on December 20, 2013, 10:18:24 PM
I wonder, if you guys made a code where the game doesn't save. Will that solve the side effects when you save when you have the clone engine?... Or will there be an even be more bigger problem?..

Probably solves it.
But it will probably affect the ones who haven't finished the game.
Also, it may not allow Replays, Pics, etc.
Who knows? There can be many problems.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.