libertyernie: Looping Audio Converter 2.0.0 rc1

Started by libertyernie, July 06, 2011, 10:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

May 09, 2014, 02:19:17 PM #165 Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 06:42:04 PM by libertyernie
Quote from: ShinF on May 09, 2014, 12:59:15 AM
Something odd has been happening with the newest Costume Manager. Characters' Result Portraits have been getting saved as Battle Portraits. For instance, when I saved Link's RSPs, it was saved over InfFace002.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And Samus' has been saved as InfFace003, and so on.
I can't believe that nobody else caught this bug! It's so silly :P I just have the wrong path in the code - I'll fix it soon.

EDIT: New version uploaded to fix this (3.4.7).

Quote from: libertyernie on May 09, 2014, 02:19:17 PM
I can't believe that nobody else caught this bug! It's so silly :P I just have the wrong path in the code - I'll fix it soon.

EDIT: New version uploaded to fix this (3.4.7).
It surprised me, too :P

Thanks - much appreciated!

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Is the costume manager compatible with BrawlEx so far?

I've been using the stage manager for months and it works beautifully. Thanks for making our life easier!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on May 11, 2014, 11:30:03 PM
Is the costume manager compatible with BrawlEx so far?


I believe so, I was referred here from Sammi, I believe.

That said, I haven't tried it yet:P


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Good. Everything seems to work perfectly now.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hello libertyernie.
I found a little bug in Brawl Custom Manager.
I use BrawlEx. CSP doesn't show up correctly after Roy. Before, everything seems fine but for Toon Link, Snake, Sonic, I can't see CSP of their extra costumes.
I hope you can fix it.

Quote from: Eggman12 on May 13, 2014, 03:12:12 PM
Hello libertyernie.
I found a little bug in Brawl Custom Manager.
I use BrawlEx. CSP doesn't show up correctly after Roy. Before, everything seems fine but for Toon Link, Snake, Sonic, I can't see CSP of their extra costumes.
I hope you can fix it.
Could you send me your BrawlEx files, maybe in a .rar or .zip? I can take a look.


Quote from: Pikawil on June 06, 2014, 04:29:42 AM
I can confirm Eggman12's bug also happens using ShinF's stock BrawlEx Bliss files.
This does, indeed, happen. If I had to guess, I'd just say it's not reading the BrawlEx files for those characters or not applying them for some reason. It's not a big issue, though. Just use the options to switch to cBliss mappings. It won't effect the others characters with BrawlEx files, but it'll put the costumes for those characters in the same order that I did in the stock files.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

I think I fixed that bug now. I had the wrong numbers for a few of the characters, apparently.

I can't ever open the costume manager, but the other programs work just fine. It just says the program has encountered an error and needs to close. I'm using XP so that may be why.

Quote from: ToadKart on July 03, 2014, 01:41:37 AM
I can't ever open the costume manager, but the other programs work just fine. It just says the program has encountered an error and needs to close. I'm using XP so that may be why.
Can you try running it from the command line (cmd.exe)?
It works fine on my XP computer.


I uploaded a new version of Costume Manager (3.4.9) to fix a couple bugs with the screenshot->portrait functionality.

September 28, 2014, 07:19:35 AM #179 Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 09:52:26 AM by zhiro90
hey i've been using your programs for months and they have been working fine, but suddenly the stage manager started crashing when i tried to open it. Sometimes it would open in an unstable way without any portrait showing and constantly reminding me about some brawllib exception. this all started when i selected a default folder in my sd and i started the program without the sd plugged in. The song manager opens but when closings shows the same brawllib exception. the costumemanager works fine
Then i updated (i was 2 releases behind) and it happened again so i was sure it was my pc.
it might be something very simple in the registry but i am lost! any help would be nice your apps rock, man!
ps. are you planning support for both project m and cbliss with the costutme manager?

UPDATE: I fixed it, there was a read/write permission conflict with a file in the appdata local temp folder, apparently it got itself locked from acces and was needed to proceed. took ownership and deleted it. thanks anyway you still rock lol but i'm still asking for projectm+cbliss support at the same time :D