libertyernie: Looping Audio Converter 2.0.0 rc1

Started by libertyernie, July 06, 2011, 10:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

September 14, 2013, 02:02:47 PM #90 Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 02:05:53 PM by Sirkura
you know, i was thinking. would it be possible to make SSP and CSP's automatically out of the previewer of the stage and costume managers? it would realy help speed up some processes even if its only a temp CSP or SSP as i tend to add entirely new rosters at a time. then i need to go search for said characters CSP's or make them myself.

September 28, 2013, 04:25:49 PM #91 Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 04:55:23 PM by libertyernie
That's a good question. I haven't looked into it yet, but it might be possible. They wouldn't look very pretty, but that might be OK.

EDIT: New version of Stage Manager posted, which adds a couple new features, including mu_menumain updating.


We can make our own SSS with ease? :o
Gotta test this bad boy out later.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I've encountered a couple of bugs with the new version of the stage manager. I used the option in the tools menu to take a snapshot of the stage to make SSS icons, but when I moved to the second stage to do the same it took a picture of the previous stage. Also, if I have the render models option checked, the program encounters an error and shuts down when I move to certain stages. This doesn't happen with the option deselected, but then the snapshot feature won't work.

I have a problem with The Brawl Stage Manager. When I change my directory to the root of my SD card,I always get this error. It says Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.OverflowException: Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.
   at BrawlStageManager.CustomSSS.init(Byte[] data)
   at BrawlStageManager.MainForm.changeDirectory(DirectoryInfo path)
   at BrawlStageManager.MainForm.changeDirectoryToolStripMenuItem_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)


************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18051 built by: FX45RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
BrawlStageManager
    Assembly Version: 3.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 3.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Guest/Downloads/BrawlManagers-3.0/BrawlStageManager.exe
----------------------------------------
System.Windows.Forms
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18046 built by: FX45RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Drawing
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18022 built by: FX45RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
----------------------------------------
System
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18045 built by: FX45RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
----------------------------------------
BrawlLib
    Assembly Version: 0.16.5039.35968
    Win32 Version: 0.16.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Guest/Downloads/BrawlManagers-3.0/BrawlLib.DLL
----------------------------------------
System.Core
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.17929 built by: FX45RTMREL
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
----------------------------------------
OpenTK
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.278.44921
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Guest/Downloads/BrawlManagers-3.0/OpenTK.DLL
----------------------------------------

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.



The new stage manager doesn't show custom stage SSS stuff. It's just all one red color. And when I try changing it, it gives me an error. This was never an issue with the previous version

Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Is it possible to make editing the SSS as easy as dragging things?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I just uploaded new versions of all 4 tools, but I completely forgot to check this thread first. Hopefully I've fixed at least one of these bugs by accident.

Quote from: ToadKart on November 20, 2013, 06:12:45 PM
Also, if I have the render models option checked, the program encounters an error and shuts down when I move to certain stages. This doesn't happen with the option deselected, but then the snapshot feature won't work.

If a stage file makes Stage Manager crash, it's because the file also makes BrawlBox crash. I can't really do anything about that except ignore certain stages/models/etc. If you could post downloads to the stages that break, that would help!

Quote from: Segtendo on November 23, 2013, 03:25:46 AM
Is it possible to make editing the SSS as easy as dragging things?
It's not something I have any experience with. Maybe I'll try someday.

Yus. Costume Manager works with PM 3.0 now.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


libertyernie, would it somehow be possible to include Mewtwo and Roy to the MiscData Editor for Project M? Haven't the faintest idea where those character IDs come from... At least so they could be added to some Event Matches. (Specifically, trying to recreate Event Match 51 for both 1P and 2P, since Giga Bowser now has hurt animations.)

Thanks :)

Quote from: Register on January 03, 2014, 08:45:08 AM
libertyernie, would it somehow be possible to include Mewtwo and Roy to the MiscData Editor for Project M? Haven't the faintest idea where those character IDs come from... At least so they could be added to some Event Matches. (Specifically, trying to recreate Event Match 51 for both 1P and 2P, since Giga Bowser now has hurt animations.)

Thanks :)
Gee, I'm not sure about the character IDs either! But if/when I find out, I can add them.

i have a bug with the last version of Brawl Stage Manager. When i change the directory to my SD card, i have an error, and if i choose continue, it works except  i can't see stage portrait, icons, name. it doesn't load my common5.pac.
Hope you can fix it

Hi, when I try to launch Brawl Stage Manager it fails to start and crashes.


All other tools work flawlessly.

Yeah, it crashed for me too so I went back to the previous version for the time being.